Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

Fsu/maryland/cincy are offers for a low end D1 player eh? Fsu has been pretty fricken good lately. Maryland has had some real nice big guys, one of which we wanted terribly but struck out on. If hes good enough for them then hes gotta be decent.
I believe about half the offer lists I read...look at his list in the article...a 2020 kid like him is waiting for what exactly? Maryland and FSU are legit. Why not sign?

I believe about half the offer lists I read...look at his list in the article...a 2020 kid like him is waiting for what exactly? Maryland and FSU are legit. Why not sign?
Why sign now? He has plenty of time and is in communication with other programs including cuse. Maybe he thinks he might get a offer and would love to come home and play? Who knows. His fsu and Maryland offers are legit btw.

Another legit offer...or is this just made up as well seeing as though you only believe half of his offer list.

Although according to this hes making his decision soon so it doesnt matter anyways. Just thought it was interesting there wasnt much talk about him seeing as though he was from our backyard and looks like a bruiser. Nuke this thread.

Another legit offer...or is this just made up as well seeing as though you only believe half of his offer list.

I have no what Twitter verse thinks is real or not. He’s not a high end D1 player.

Weird kick this Cusesky is on. The guard last week said we were interested too.
Huh? I didnt say we were interested in anyone. I posted what was put out there to share with others about the guard that listed us in his top 3 last week. I just came across this kid and found him intriguing. Your the one on some wierd kick that usually posts stuff with such certainty that plenty of times doesnt come to fruition. Not sure why ur calling me out for posting about a kid from the Syracuse area that happens to be. 7 footer with some decent D1 offers. Your buggin man.

Last edited:
Forgive me for sharing some info I come across on the "twitter verse" especially when it pertains to Syracuse and a player says we are in his top 3. I never once said it was legit or real. I shared the info. This ish is old. Need to go back to taking a syrfan break again I guess. Covid making ppl uptight

Forgive me for sharing some info I come across on the "twitter verse" especially when it pertains to Syracuse and a player says we are in his top 3. I never once said it was legit or real. I shared the info. This ish is old. Need to go back to taking a syrfan break again I guess. Covid making ppl uptight

Cusesky Cuse in his top 3? I can't find much on the kid. Great job by you finding all this stuff. I am no talent evaluator but to me one in the hand (kid with cuse ties) is better than two in the bush (Long Beach and Purdue bigs). Bring him on campus maybe develops in a couple years and Dior can throw some lobs to him!

Cusesky Cuse in his top 3? I can't find much on the kid. Great job by you finding all this stuff. I am no talent evaluator but to me one in the hand (kid with cuse ties) is better than two in the bush (Long Beach and Purdue bigs). Bring him on campus maybe develops in a couple years and Dior can throw some lobs to him!
The kid that azorange is referring to was the guard I shared a few days ago that had us in his top 3. Aaron Estrada who committed to Oregon just recently. Apparently he was just using our name for publicity...but because I shared what was posted by the kid himself and other news outlets I'm on some weird kick and spreading false info. Quincy Ballard I just found intriguing because of him.being a Syracuse kid and our lack of big men over the years. Kid looks decent and was trying to start a convo as to why we might not be interested in him. But that was me being on some wierd kick as well I guess? And I never even said we are pursuing Quincy...I just posted a article that mentioned we had made contact with him. That was it.

Huh? I didnt say we were interested in anyone. I posted what was put out there to share with others about the guard that listed us in his top 3 last week. I just came across this kid and found him intriguing. Your the one on some wierd kick that usually posts stuff with such certainty that plenty of times doesnt come to fruition. Not sure why ur calling me out for posting about a kid from the Syracuse area that happens to be. 7 footer with some decent D1 offers. Your buggin man.
Go back and look at the thread amigo. I didn’t even respond to you directly. I just said he’s low D1 prospect. It wasn’t even a reply to you.

but ok carry on. I will go quiet now

This is you responding to me amigo.
Hey amigo...I was responding to samspann...not you amigo...you know how this works, you posted about 8 passive aggressive responses prior to that based on my random “not a high end D1 player” comment. I had no idea you posted about the guard. I made that comment based on “offers” not being what they seem

In my non expert opinion he's not as good as either Edwards or Ajak and we've got them both for a while still.
I will agree with this. Just thought the kid had nice size. Looked like he has put on some muscle and could end up being a brute a few years down the road. Not that we need that now with the young guys we are already developing...just thought he was a intriguing prospect considering he played at Henninger and has cuse ties and now starting to receive some high D1 offers. Covid has me bored and figured it was worth talking about.

Hey amigo...I was responding to samspann...not you amigo...you know how this works, you posted about 8 passive aggressive responses prior to that based on my random “not a high end D1 player” comment. I had no idea you posted about the guard. I made that comment based on “offers” not being what they seem
Well amigo I simply posted his offers from a credible source like Verbal commits and you act like it's not legit making it seem like I'm posting a bunch of bs.

Usually when verbal commits post about a offer being made it's a legit offer. I wasnt coming at you. You posted about me being on some wierd kick? Not sure how anything I shared made u think that way but it's cool. I'm over it. Just wanted to share some stuff regarding a kid that mentioned he was talking to our staff (real or not I have no clue?) Sorry I even shared mi compadre

Well amigo I simply posted his offers from a credible source like Verbal commits and you act like it's not legit making it seem like I'm posting a bunch of bs.

Usually when verbal commits post about a offer being made it's a legit offer. I wasnt coming at you. You posted about me being on some wierd kick? Not sure how anything I shared made u think that way but it's cool. I'm over it. Just wanted to share some stuff regarding a kid that mentioned he was talking to our staff (real or not I have no clue?) Sorry I even shared mi compadre
I’m wary when a guy is completely unheralded in April with such offers as Missouri State and then all of a sudden Maryland or FSU offerS while absolutely no basketball is being played. Coach has been unreal at finding unrisen stars over the years but isn’t on a kid from Henniger? Something seems off is all.

I’m wary when a guy is completely unheralded in April with such offers as Missouri State and then all of a sudden Maryland or FSU offerS while absolutely no basketball is being played. Coach has been unreal at finding unrisen stars over the years but isn’t on a kid from Henniger? Something seems off is all.
Late qualifier...just a guess

I'm not going to disagree with that. Was just seeing if anyone on here knew anything about the kid because of him being local at one point and now starting to receive some high D1 attention. I know nothing about him or his skill set. Just thought he "looked the part" of a big bruiser we could use someday down the road. Just not someone we need now with already having 2 young centers developing. We dont need another project. Just thought it was worth talking about to see if maybe someone had some insight on the kid. FSU has done a decent job recently developing talented big guys that dont seem to be highly recruited out of highschool.

I'm not going to disagree with that. Was just seeing if anyone on here knew anything about the kid because of him being local at one point and now starting to receive some high D1 attention. I know nothing about him or his skill set. Just thought he "looked the part" of a big bruiser we could use someday down the road. Just not someone we need now with already having 2 young centers developing. We dont need another project. Just thought it was worth talking about to see if maybe someone had some insight on the kid. FSU has done a decent job recently developing talented big guys that dont seem to be highly recruited out of highschool.
Yeah but you said it “FSU...developing...”. That conflicts with him not being a project for us...

Not sure if this is his mom or not but she just shared this. Billy not looking so hot.