Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

Picked FSU, so much for the noon announcement lol. Hope FSU has classes on telling time.

So, the whole cutting down the list thing was BS?

I guess that’s a “fun” way to do it. :rolleyes:

Happy BDay Mrs Ballard.

This just sucks man we can’t get a freaking center. Not even with his mom graduating from there.

University of Florida State? kid doesn’t even know the right name of the school smh

You literally didn't know who this kid was a week ago, and now the sky is falling. Come on.

It's not like he was going to come in and play next season.

How do you know?

What a kick in the pants for Billy Edelin to put on a Florida State Jersey...what a joke...no wonder he wasn’t in the Facebook live championship video.
Is Billy related to this kid?

FSU does make players outta these big kids. Will be interesting to play against him for 4yrs

I guess 8:07 is the new 9:00 am.
Obviously the kid lacks timing.
No big loss. We can do better and we will.
Why? Because I said so.

FSU does make players outta these big kids. Will be interesting to play against him for 4yrs

Kid can develop at Syracuse to we just weren’t out in front of this like we could of been. It is what it is

It's ok everyone we are now getting HAARMS lol. What a trip this one has been! At the very least its kept me entertained during this wonderful quarantine...thanks for following along with me! :)
Wow nvm...I'm late to the party and slept in too long today. We didnt even make his top 10 and Boston College did. Yikes! Oh well, on to the next one!

I’m not going to cry over a guy I didn’t know existed 5 days ago. Not exactly Kenny Anderson, Bazley, Quade etc. Plus his Mom seems a little bit Taureanesque.