Class of 2019 - C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked he wouldn’t reclass at this point, nothing to lose. Maybe he’ll get a better offer in 2020 but if not I’m sure umass will still be there

He definitely has some red flags, Pitt backed off for this reason and he's right in their backyard.

He definitely has some red flags, Pitt backed off for this reason and he's right in their backyard.
So are we still interested or is he a minuteman

To my understanding we're out too.
Frustrating. He would fill a big need. One wonders what the hell they found out between the time they offered and now. How bad could it be? If he can academically qualify for ZooMass then he can qualify here, so I doubt it is grades.
Also if he made a mistake off the court so what? Teenagers from time to time. Part of collegiate athletes is and should be helping kids mature into adults. We've certainly taken some non choir boys in the past and i have no issue with that.
Maybe there was an off the court issue that caused them not to offer until late in the process and then another incident or more information came to light. In any event, disappointing. I'd like to see our first legit low post scorer since Rakeem Christmas.

Not so fast, this has happened before. My feelings still align with bnoro’s.

Get him on campus ASAP, none of these schools can compete with us wrt facilities/campus life

Blacksburg is in the middle of nowhere

Get him on campus ASAP, none of these schools can compete with us wrt facilities/campus life

Blacksburg is in the middle of nowhere

Others can compete with us if they drop the bags.

Werent there hints that were not a player here for non ba$ketball rea$ons? Dont get your hopes up.

Werent there hints that were not a player here for non ba$ketball rea$ons? Dont get your hopes up.
I wish people would just be straightforward on here, instead of all these vague suggestions and riddles. So the rumor is that his handlers or family is looking for money so we’re backing off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom