Women's Lacrosse Caitlyn Wurzburger '20 to UNC

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Welcome Caitlyn.

But really, sheesh. Can we just let kids be kids for a while? Oh Lord

outoftownie

2nd String
This is crazy, she is in 8th grade. With that said, I saw her at SU winter camp and she has unreal talent. Her dad was an AA at WG and Maryland. Kind of surprised she isn't a Terp.

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 6 years in a row
Caitlyn, do you know what we have lots of at Syracuse University? Cookies. Do you like cookies? I thought so. Do you want to come to Syracuse University someday and play lacrosse and eat lots of cookies?

jr4750

All American
Honest question, Gary's daughter is a senior this year, what is the likelihood he is still here in 2020 or whenever Caitlyn shows up?

40%?

I know he gets paid a lot, and I'm not sure it's the hardest of all jobs, so he probably will be around, but its far from a given.

outoftownie

2nd String
Skill set is off the charts. Gary will need a few more like her to get the program out of its current funk.

W'boro'Cuse315

All Conference
Heard Wurzburger decommited over the weekend
Wow. If true, that’d be extremely unfortunate. I was always a bit surprised that she pledged to us so early, especially because her father starred at Maryland. Maybe she wants to take her visits.

Dinkyspond

(Hal) Cohen - (Marty) Headd backcourt
Anybody got any inside info or insight why Wurlzburger decommitted? Granted, she originally committed in the 8th grade and she's a high school junior now but I was wondering about it.

Jack_Ball

Walk On
I'm not sure why she decommitted but it's a big loss..She is an amazing player that could start this year for Cuse. I did hear she is looking at BC & UNC and has visited BC

jr4750

All American
I'm not sure why she decommitted but it's a big loss..She is an amazing player that could start this year for Cuse. I did hear she is looking at BC & UNC and has visited BC
Ironic given that SU's best player ever is probably her lead recruiter at BC.

Top Bottom