Class of 2020 - Camden Hay (NY: Victor) Attack / Flipped to UAlbany | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Camden Hay (NY: Victor) Attack / Flipped to UAlbany

Just need to survive one more year without a stud attack (unless of course griffin cook plays to his potential). This guy looks like the real deal. Seems a lot like Wisnauskas actually but with a little Canadian style finesse thrown in.

Got something like 4 or 5 goals for hay along with 3 or 4 assist. Looked good, but man WT looked horrible.
Which leads me to the next point the FO for Victor won like TD, name is Enders don’t k ownif he’s committed anywhere, name sounds very familiar.

Hay is big and has a big shot. He's a good passer too. I don't think he'll be the quarterback at attack that we've been missing since Rice graduated, but he looks like a good piece.

Got something like 4 or 5 goals for hay along with 3 or 4 assist. Looked good, but man WT looked horrible.
Which leads me to the next point the FO for Victor won like TD, name is Enders don’t k ownif he’s committed anywhere, name sounds very familiar.
Believe he’s headed to Albany, coincidentally

The second goal scored in this video, at the 40 second mark, is really something -

Wow the dude is a monster. Incredible feed on the play after too!

Endres mom is from CNY, went to CBA. Not sure about dad.

My 5th grader from Md. played in a tournament in NJ 2 weeks ago and played the Victor 2026 team. Hard to see in the pic, but #0's jersey says HAY on the back. Must be a little brother. Start recruiting him now ! Also hard to see, but my son is the goalie and rocking the Cuse goalie gloves !