Class of 2020 - Camden Hay (NY: Victor) Attack / Flipped to UAlbany | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Camden Hay (NY: Victor) Attack / Flipped to UAlbany

Hope he makes it to the hill.

Unfortunately a lot of negative press being written recently around de-commits, future of the program etc...NunesMagician article characterized Cuse lacrosse as being in a "tailspin"

Can't be helpful for promising prospects

I've been following Camden on Instagram, and I've been noticing for awhile now that all he does is like all of Albany's Lacrosse posts and never any of Cuse's. So, just look out for that moment when he announces his de-commitment. I believe its only a matter of time...

I've been following Camden on Instagram, and I've been noticing for awhile now that all he does is like all of Albany's Lacrosse posts and never any of Cuse's. So, just look out for that moment when he announces his de-commitment. I believe its only a matter of time...

His brother is at Albany so I wouldn't be surprised if he did unfortunately. The good news continues, SMH.

His brother is at Albany so I wouldn't be surprised if he did unfortunately. The good news continues, SMH.
If his brother is there then There’s a good chance that Albany rallied around his family after his dads accident.

I’ve heard the same. Would be tough loss as he’s really refined his body and become even more athletic. But unfortunately I think you said it best it’s only a matter of time

His father’s accident coupled with potential loss of income could also play a factor. Looking to raise 100k for expenses says something about the severity and recovery. Scholarship and financial aid money (relative to overall cost) could make a SUNY a better option for the family.

From what I'm told about the Hay family, the boys are very close. So I wouldn't read too much into the brothers going all in to support each other, especially after the dads accident.

From what I'm told about the Hay family, the boys are very close. So I wouldn't read too much into the brothers going all in to support each other, especially after the dads accident.
i sure hope this is the case but either way i’ll respect his decision.

The Hays' are also cousins w/ John Maloney, former Danes midfielder/captain from Victor and current assistant coach.

To all the posters on this page of the thread:

tenor.gif