Cameron | Syracusefan.com

Cameron

SDjohn

Walk On
Tomorrow I think we bust out of our offensive slump. Cameron has some soft rims and reminds me a bit of Maui where we played well. I remember Cooney commenting on how it was a more of a "gym" feel to it. I also remember each of the last 3 years CJ having a few games where he was off, but always came back and found his shot. If they don't get up for this, then we've got bigger issues. Go Cuse!!

We play to the level of our competition. I fully expect a slugfest.

What makes you say Cameron has soft rims? I've never noticed it, but then my powers of observation are not always the keenest. I most certainly did notice the rims in Maui, so am not hopeless.

SDjohn said:
Tomorrow I think we bust out of our offensive slump. Cameron has some soft rims and reminds me a bit of Maui where we played well. I remember Cooney commenting on how it was a more of a "gym" feel to it. I also remember each of the last 3 years CJ having a few games where he was off, but always came back and found his shot. If they don't get up for this, then we've got bigger issues. Go Cuse!!
Funny because today matt roe did a thing on syracuse.com saying cameron has very tight rims

Oddly calm. I know they would never admit it, but the pressure of being undefeated has to weigh on the team. We played tight and not to lose at the end of that game.

Tomorrow they can go out and just play basketball.

I'm also just so excited to see those Orange uniforms in Cameron. Other than the Dome I've probably seem more games there on tv than any other arena in the last 10+ years. I hope their fans live up to their billing. Our fans put on quite the performance against them in the Dome and their fans have a lot to live up to.

I agree, our offense will definitely come to life Saturday. However, will it be enough? We can't give them 80 points again.

Oddly calm. I know they would never admit it, but the pressure of being undefeated has to weigh on the team. We played tight and not to lose at the end of that game.

Tomorrow they can go out and just play basketball.

I'm also just so excited to see those Orange uniforms in Cameron. Other than the Dome I've probably seem more games there on tv than any other arena in the last 10+ years. I hope their fans live up to their billing. Our fans put on quite the performance against them in the Dome and their fans have a lot to live up to.

Great post.

In the 6 small gym (crowds < 10k) games we've played Cooney has shot 49.2% (31-63) from the floor and 44.2% (19-43) from 3.

ImperialOrange said:
In the 6 small gym (crowds < 10k) games we've played Cooney has shot 49.2% (31-63) from the floor and 44.2% (19-43) from 3.

Not a huge difference on 3's. He's shooting a little over 42% for all games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom