Can’t wait for Wildhack do a PC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can’t wait for Wildhack do a PC

That might be the worst response I have ever read? I clearly stated my opinion and said I would look for other places to put the thousands of dollars I put toward Syracuse football each year. certainly not millions.I also stated Syracuse wouldn’t even know it’s missing. College Football is a business you either are serious or you are not. If Syracuse decides they are not that’s fine just be honest about it. Furthermore maybe I’m crazy but I’m the type of guy who expects if you suck at a job you don’t keep getting millions to fail, you must be the other guy.
He doesn’t know how to deal with takes he doesn’t like.
Just go over the top attacking.
It’s actually kinda funny in a pathetic way.

I am not going to give up supporting the university either but giving money to scholarships is more useful then supporting the football team I have for 15 years now.

That might be the worst response I have ever read? I clearly stated my opinion and said I would look for other places to put the thousands of dollars I put toward Syracuse football each year. certainly not millions.I also stated Syracuse wouldn’t even know it’s missing. College Football is a business you either are serious or you are not. If Syracuse decides they are not that’s fine just be honest about it. Furthermore maybe I’m crazy but I’m the type of guy who expects if you suck at a job you don’t keep getting millions to fail, you must be the other guy.

Your thousands might not be missed

However, many of us have the same sentiments about Dino and will be pulling our money and putting it elsewhere…

And that all adds up

If he even will.
Bet he is more likely to do a press release or radio/TV interview he can get a friendly person to keep it safe.

Such a joke and disappointment.
Syracuse football you don’t get one chance to retool your staff before you get fired you get two.
So did you really think that Dino Babers was going to be fired?

Dino, is that you? Listen, you have lost 5 out of 6 seasons and make a decent amount of $ doing it. Don’t get upset with the fans for that. You’re still doing okay.
Hahaha, but honestly could you imagine a profession where you make millions of dollars, do a terrible job by any rational account, see people in similar situations getting fired left and right all around the country and they may have actually done a better job then you, and still have a bunch of people stick up for you?

However, many of us have the same sentiments about Dino and will be pulling our money and putting it elsewhere…

And that all adds up
That is 1000 percent true.

So did you really think that Dino Babers was going to be fired?
29-42.
5 losing seasons in 6 years.

Gets you fired at almost every P5 school.

This coach was already told to reshuffle his coaching staff coaches don’t get 2 times to do this unless they are a lot better than 29-42.

It’s not like Dino took over a program much different than his record.

He should be fired. The fact he isn’t is a sad message from the administration to fans.

My money instead of going to the athletic department next year is going to student academic scholarships at Newhouse.

And that all adds up
Bye

With regards to hiring and salary budget etc…as one of my coaching buddies told me “better get a two year deal” at Syracuse. Going to have to give any decent assistant coach at least a two year deal. Just making things more expensive in the long run.
Great call on Gilbert…and is the two-year deal a standard thing for any potential lame duck situation?

Bye
blowing kisses GIF by Becky G
The Sandlot Flirting GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I don’t know about the WORST response. It did grab a few likes.