Can' blame Ville if they blame the refs. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can' blame Ville if they blame the refs.

Yeah come on. Russ Smith could have been called for 30 fouls today. Plus they called ticky-tack stuff on us in the paint all first half. The refs were terrible and were inconsistent though, that is true. In the end it probably gave no real advantage to either team. I do agree the ball was out off Baye on that one play though. But after 400 fouls called on us vs OSU last year, the refs completely jobbing us by messing up the back-court call on Scoop with the Marquette game on the line in the tourney the year before, and the un-called suplex with the game on the line the year before against Butler - I'll sleep just fine tonight getting an out of bounds call in our favor during a January road game.
Indeed, playing teams that push and grab all game long is the worst. The refs can't call everything but for them to complain was ridiculous. Triche got hammered on the drive early in the game, Carter Williams got hammered by Dieng on the dunk.

i don't think the refs swung the outcome at all. glad they let the players battle. one thing i did notice watching the replay is that MCW is using his off arm quite a bit to ward off defenders. wasn't called saturday at yum but this is a pet peeve of some crews who could tag him with some cheepies.

Ricky blamed the woman flat down on her back on the restaurant floor later on.

Our guys were getting hammered all game and UL build a house in the lane. They can stick it.

I think we can all agree that the less either team sees of that crew, the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom