Can I just say a Bills fan | Syracusefan.com

Can I just say a Bills fan

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
There is nothing more frustrating on earth then watching them play the Patriots. I have never seen one team catch so many breaks while the other shoots itself in the foot in ways I didnt even know were imaginable. Theres 4 minutes to go in the first quarter and I already want to throw my remote through a myriad of things.

It's not like you expected anything different. Right?

Well I thought maybe we could hold them under 150 yards rushing with 12 minutes to go in the second quarter. Buffalo needs some help at outside LB and our great D tackles have to remember run support every know and then. Freekin Blunt has 101 yards in the first half, he barely has that much for the season.

I would lean towards tempering my expectations when starting Thad Lewis...:noidea:

I also loved the QB sneak call by hackett on fourth and 1 that lost a yard despite having Fred Jackson in the backfield. Ugh

No EJ, no Dareus and Marrone went pu$$y mode on the 4th and 3. It's man vs boys out there right now. Both coaches and players.

Oh yea, **** Chandler. We need a tight end in the worst way.

I would lean towards tempering my expectations when starting Thad Lewis...:noidea:

Issue isnt Thad Lewis ( obviously I dont expect him to lead the team to a win) its everything else. Zero run D, terrible play calls based on down and distance, and always making the typical Buffalo mistake at the worst possible times. Buffalo has lost 24 of its last 27 games versus NE, thats unheard of.

No EJ, no Dareus and Marrone went pu$$y mode on the 4th and 3. It's man vs boys out there right now. Both coaches and players.

Dareus is suspended for the first half (team decision) and that play call on 4th and 1 was awful. I have also had enough of the Scott Chandler experiment, guy drops a critical pass every freeking game.

I think Alonso has hit a bit of the Rookie wall, been really quiet the past month +, you barely hear his name. Have been impressed with guys Like Robey and some of the younger interior D line guys plus Hughes has been great this year to.

Another blatant block in the back on that screen. It's disgusting the holding and illegal blocks NE gets away with.

Another blatant block in the back on that screen. It's disgusting the holding and illegal blocks NE gets away with.

I cant remember the last time NE got called for a hold against the Bills less a block in the back. Blount just fumbled in front of three Bills but of course somehow NE got the ball back, cant buy a break.

Nice play by Alonso on that screen to Edelman, delivered a nice shot.

Haha!!! Four fumble recoveries for the Pats. The universe has ordained that they forever beat the Bills.

I haven't watched the Bills since the loss to the Falcons... decided to tune in today as it's the last time I could see them play until August. Took me until the Scott Chandler drop to remember why I stopped watching games. Too frustrating.

I am hoping for a SU-like return to respectability... Marrone cleans house this offseason and the O starts to get some rhythm. My big concern is that I trust Thad Lewis to lead the offense more than I trust EJ... and I don't trust Thad farther than I can throw him.

Haha!!! Four fumble recoveries for the Pats. The universe has ordained that they forever beat the Bills.

I guess the only good news is every year that passes is another year that Brady ages, thank god he cant play forever. Nice 30 yard double personal foul penalty there. Of course no flag on NE

F**k these refs bahahhahhahhahahhahahhhahanbhahahhahahhahahhahhahanhhahahahhahahahhahhhhahhahahahhahhhahahahhahahahhahahahhhahhah

Branch did NOTHING and they called a personal foul and then another "during the announcement". 30 yard penalty. These refs can't wait to fellate the Pats before they hit the showers later.

The NFL really is a joke

No penalties against new England the entire game

They'll call a couple once the game is out of reach so it's not apparent in expostulate facto

NE quick kick, Buffalo not fooled at all. Nice job by Marrone and the staff.

It would be nice to beat NE one of these days but with no EJ and no Stevie, Dareus suspended first half, Byrd out and nothing to play for, I'm not really worried about the outcome of this game. We didnt go into it to win it.

Thad is clearly placing himself as a backup and nothing more.

Lol @ LaGarette Blount being a one man wrecking crew.

Classic Buffalo finally get a TD pull within 6 and then give up an 80 yard kickoff return to the slowest skill position player on either team. If were not going to cover kicks can we at least kick the ball out of the endzone like every other team.