Can someone summarize OTL for us right now? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Can someone summarize OTL for us right now?

I was at a new years party with Danielle back in the early 90's and a bit of flirting was going on between the two of us.

A few days later her ex boy friend Bobby called me up threating to kick my ass if I ever talked to her again. She mentioned to me that night the Fine was her ex's uncle. How crazy is that!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Is there a SOL on threatening assault?

Not exactly. The statement from SU says that an adult came to them with allegations of abuse, and HE told them that SPD opted not to investigate due to the SOL. There's nothing to suggest that SU and law enforcement collaborated on this matter before yesterday.

DID ESPN GO TO AUTHORITIES IN 2003?

Interesting how OTL isn't airing those interviews from last night. Nope they've coached them better and made sure they both ended with some tears ... this is really getting me to hate ESPN and the fact they are spinning this.
They did air the interviews from last night.

They did air the interviews from last night.
and then some. I think the whole would you give back the gifts to not be molested question was new to us.

I was at a new years party with Danielle back in the early 90's and a bit of flirting was going on between the two of us.

A few days later her ex boy friend Bobby called me up threating to kick my ass if I ever talked to her again. She mentioned to me that night the Fine was her ex's uncle.

So what hair salon does this broad own/work at? I believe a boycott of her "successful local business" is in order.

They were just a tad longer today (the crying at the end and "would you give it all back" leading question)

You sure those were the same interviews? Seemed like there were different backrounds, slightly different story's.

SU has no obligation to go to the DA if they're doing their own private investigation. I could hire someone right now to find out what soap IB uses. I don't have to tell the DA about it.

schwartz reported that IB doesn't use soap. Hasn't since the 87 final 4 in new orleans. IB brought the soap to the hotel with him, but left it there on purpose.

Q: Would you give back all that stuff not to be molested?

A: Well, those were some pretty good gifts I got, so I would have to say no.

"He gave me a very extensive list of people to contact" but nobody backed his story up, come in Mark.

If you thought it was the right thing not to air it 8 years ago, how does a drunk step brother make it all of a sudden ok to go balls out?

If ESPN tries to turn this into a cover-up scandal they are headed down a dangerous path.

If ESPN tries to turn this into a cover-up scandal they are headed down a dangerous path.
Nancy will eat them up if they do - she would not take that lightly at all

This whole situation is insane. I'm trying to look at this as objectively as possible.
Witness comes forward and accuses BF of molesting him 20 years ago
He approaches SU about in 2002-ish
SU investigates, finds no wrongdoing, PS investigates, finds no corroboration
Sits on the shelves until PSU scandal
ESPN airs this "story" and interview

OK, so other than this guy accusing BF of this, what are the facts? There appears to be no witnesses, no evidence, no nothing as opposed to PSU, eyewitnesses, grand jury testimony, etc

I almost can't even believe this is happening. SU needs to put on the full court press and get national media members who despise the mothership to help out and get on the offensive. Unfortunately in the case of slander, i believe it has to be proven false, which in this case is seemingly impossible.

Nancy will eat them up if they do - she would not take that lightly at all

It is one thing to defame a salaried coach. It is another to defame an entire University. People may not fully understand this right now, but we have exactly the right Chancellor in place at the right time.

They are already down this path. It's all in for both. One side is going to come out hugely wounded by this.

It is one thing to defame a salaried coach. It is another to defame an entire University. People may not fully understand this right now, but we have exactly the right Chancellor in place at the right time.
That's exactly what CTO said last night. Nancy thrives in this kind of work for her position. She is extremely passionate about these kinds of issues and will do a great job in doing things the right way and getting to the truth, including giving SPD whatever they need to investigate.

That's exactly what CTO said last night. Nancy thrives in this kind of work for her position. She is extremely passionate about these kinds of issues and will do a great job in doing things the right way and getting to the truth, including giving SPD whatever they need to investigate.
That's why I feel the investigation was done right - she would have no problem taking care of business if true. It's not like Buzz was still around, he may have said get a life

i guess if you have your blinds closed, you are hiding something...my blinds are often closed during the day...no funny business going on in my house...this chick is ridiculous

That was my first thought too. I keep my blinds shut all the time, this girl is really struggling to make some dots to even connnect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom