Can we all agree making the tournament at large is the bare minimum expectation this season | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Can we all agree making the tournament at large is the bare minimum expectation this season

The tournament should be the bare minimum regardless of what the roster is. You should be able to put together a tournament caliber roster at Syracuse university
Our roster is better than most ACC teams. Besides Duke and Carolina, what other team in the ACC will start two McDonald’s All Americans? We have a center who’s played in three NCAA tournaments and we have the best shooter in the ACC in Bell. We have a 7’4” backup center and a bunch of swing players. This team has experience and depth. I think they will finish between three and five in the conference. Didn’t they finish tied for fifth last year? This is a much better roster and team.

The board will be insufferable when Lampkin has a bad game. It is what it is. This is the new reality of college basketball. Just support the players and stop throwing them under the bus three weeks before they've even had an exhibition.
You don’t get to avoid criticism for bad games when you start pocketing big pay checks

Considering there is probably overlap between the two I think it’s quite relevant.
Sounds like an issue you should address at the source (Twitter, facebook, whatever). Attacking and criticizing are two very different things and we are talking about criticism

Sounds like an issue you should address at the source (Twitter, facebook, whatever). Attacking and criticizing are two very different things and we are talking about criticism

Unless you live in a bubble you would know they overlap all the time. That said you can’t help yourself to be a contrarian on here at all costs. At least you stay in character 24/7. So that’s something.

Mind you my post said nothing about it being wrong to criticize… let’s just make sure that’s clear before you insinuate as much.

Now back to the thread topic at hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom