can we compile the grant threads? | Syracusefan.com

can we compile the grant threads?

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
I count 5 on the front page.

Those and the expansion threads are getting out of control.

sure...but then would be rather boring...not much going on in bball apparently.

sure...but then would be rather boring...not much going on in bball apparently.

He's not asking for everyone to stop posting about him, just to keep all the Grant news/speculation in one thread. I'm in favor of this as well.

maybe consolidate would have been a better word to use.

Sheesh, how aggravating is it really? At least it makes the board look a little more active. Doesn't bother me in the least either way.

I'm also in the camp that it really doesn't matter to me, and I might even prefer it since the threads usually have tangents worth following.

Interesting threads about other things keep getting pushed off the front page because people start new threads instead of using threads that are already there. I think that is a problem. I think when four or five threads talk about the same thing, they should be consolidated. If a thread gets too far off topic, it should be broken out. It makes the board far more readable.

Interesting threads about other things keep getting pushed off the front page because people start new threads instead of using threads that are already there. I think that is a problem. I think when four or five threads talk about the same thing, they should be consolidated. If a thread gets too far off topic, it should be broken out. It makes the board far more readable.

I agree. Something should be done to limit the clutter. All the expansion threads are A.D.D. inducing. The new board is a perfect time for a fresh change.

Doesn't bother me much now since the bball board is kind of slow, but once the season starts and we get the obligatory 10 "Scooop sucks" :) threads after each game it might be nice to consolidate to keep things from getting bumped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom