Can we please put the "Dome needs to be replaced" theory to rest? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we please put the "Dome needs to be replaced" theory to rest?

If you're worried about how football games at the Dome look on TV, I have a solution. Go to the games instead.

I live 2000 miles away and, sadly, am not wealthy... but thanks for the suggestion.

If you're worried about how football games at the Dome look on TV, I have a solution. Go to the games instead.
No offense, but I will take a counterpoint on "who cares what they look like on TV" argument. Back in the day, Tex Schramm made a decision on the Dallas Cowboys uniforms & Texas Stadium lighting based strictly on how it looked on TV. It was a brilliant and innovative way to look at the product of pro football. It help propel the Cowboys (as much as I don't like them) to becoming one of the most popular sports franchises in the world and one of the most valuable. Syracuse University, I think, started to understand this when they recently altered the football uniforms with white outlines on the numbers. It pops better on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom