can we pull off 4-2 | Syracusefan.com

can we pull off 4-2

get to 9-7 in the ACC? Get to at least 8-7 going into that last game.

All winnable games

Just rebound a little , tonight was just enough.
IF we're competitive on the boards, we can beat every team in the conference except for maybe Virginia. It seems to always come down to that. That's a big if, though.

get to 9-7 in the ACC? Get to at least 8-7 going into that last game.

All winnable games

Just rebound a little , tonight was just enough.
I think so. I also think we’ll get at least one more postponed game added back onto the schedule in that first week of March, where we have one or possibly two openings.

IF we're competitive on the boards, we can beat every team in the conference except for maybe Virginia. It seems to always come down to that. That's a big if, though.

If we played man to man D ... even a terrrrrrible one ...as a one off ... just for that game ... we’d beat them .. if we play zone .. they’ll whoop us

I would guess 3-3 the rest of the way, just how we seem to play one game to another. Who the wins are against though, not sure.

As my daughter would say - valid.

We're like the STONKS!! :p
Wild volatility with little fundamental support.
Varying from TO THE MOON! to WORST CUSE TEAM EVAH!

So - all records are possible, but 3-3 with a +/- of 1 makes the most "sense".

can we play NC State 6 more times without their best player?
Exactly - we will beat BC Saturday and after that it is a crap shoot. I am very happy we won but let's be fair NC St was horrendous (unforced turnovers, bad d), and has been stated often missing their best player. Until we put a series of games together I am not ready to say the corner has been turned. Fortunately nobody left on the schedule seems settled either.

Clemson says hello.

No, but we play

BC-They stink
Louisville-Can’t score
Duke-plays absolutely no defense
Notre Dame-plays absolutely no defense
UNC- at home and a mediocre version of them
Georgia Tech-The equivalent of us

Louisvilles rebounding is my worry. Notre Dame is their shooters. Based on the year so far I expect 2-4 or 3-3 and hope we do better. 4-2 gives us a shot. 5-1 and I think we get a bid. 6-0 and we are definitely in.

Can we PLEASE stop with all the Booger nonsense??!!

images

Yea, boogers are taboo here. But we can call 1 of our players fat 1,000 different ways and that's OK. ;)

The interwoven themes of boogers, that T shirt and Joe G fat jokes is just too much. We are getting into the quantum realm here.

3-3 would seem like the likely senario but who knows we always seem to pull off an upset least once a year. The 3 toughest games to me are obviously Lville, we always seem to struggle agasinst them.
Same with UNC barring the ACC tourney game last year that was very sweet revenge for the time being and of course there's Duke, records dont matter too much to me in this one because their still very talented.
Our record isnt that bad considering that many key players are not shooting at their capabilities so if we can continue shooting like last night, stay healthy and least stay fairly even on the boards then anything is possible in the last 6!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom