Can we Relax now no more roster exits | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Can we Relax now no more roster exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS NO RELAXING WHEN IT PERTAINS TO SYRACUSE BASKETBALL, ONLY CHAOS

giphy.gif

Not sure why FloridaHam hasn’t responded yet... he’s prolly detailing the cars for CR as he slings em outta the lot.

See. Idk why other posters don't get in trouble for taking personal shots at my employment demeaning me calling me a car detailer when I'm not.

There has been nothing from Frank and AG. Last news was Woody leaving a week ago.

There should be a rule with this new NCAA transfer portal you have 14 days after the NC Game to make your decision. These kids are playing around taking their sweet time and the programs and coaches need to know. It's almost selfish to drag this out.
Trolling! Cool!

See. Idk why other posters don't get in trouble for taking personal shots at my employment demeaning me calling me a car detailer when I'm not.
People only know what you decide to share.

How did you like the Flower Power, by the way?

Getting back to topic. I think we can say Frank is back he is competing with an unproven Edwards and Bourama playing on Bad knees. AG has already transferred once and would have to sit out and he is nowhere on NBA radars. People don't over think this.

This didn't age well lol

Agreed but theres not many guys on the roster and your always just 1 injury away to either of those guys
There's Benny and Cole, waiting on QG, and then probably Jimmy Jr. IMO, Woody and Braswell are not coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom