Can we talk about the streaker?! | Syracusefan.com

Can we talk about the streaker?!

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
He is still running loose.

Best part was the FSU fan who tried to stop him for what seemed like an eternity. He mustve felt like a real hero until he realized security didnt care at all about it.

*and when i say streaker - i mean the random guy who ran 120 yards with his shirt off and up the aisle and back into the terminal to put his shirt back on and walk back to his seats (assumption)

Dude was fast! I can't believe those FSU fans tried to shove him back on the field when he was trying to escape back over the railing. Andy Dufresne rolled over in his grave.
It appeared he smacked the mats really hard in the end zone

Dude was fast...was thinking maybe he was a streaker tweaker - his speed was inhuman lol

We had a security guy near us that looked like goose gossage or paul sr from American chopper, I don't think he even turned around to look at the streaker guy. He just stared at our section looking pissed off the whole game. We figured he bet on Syracuse lol.

Dude was fast...was thinking maybe he was a streaker tweaker - his speed was inhuman lol

We had a security guy near us that looked like goose gossage or paul sr from American chopper, I don't think he even turned around to look at the streaker guy. He just stared at our section looking pissed off the whole game. We figured he bet on Syracuse lol.

I've seen a guy punch a guy and security didn't do anything about it. They are more concerned with people bringing outside food to the Dome.

I thought the crowd was reacting to this cute girl dancing on the Fan Cam so kept watching her and missed the whole thing. Would've been the highlight of the game, so I'm sad.

giphy.gif

At an NFL game, the guy would be very unlikely to make it to the 20 yard line, and would have been severely beaten.

So no one on our defense could run him down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom