Can't wait to see how our young guys handle a true road game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can't wait to see how our young guys handle a true road game

You're on fire tonight, and I'd like to see more! I can't speak for everyone, but I'm enjoying your multiple versions. Heck, to be honest seeing any new posts at this hour is cool this season. The night crew are like the anchors in a relay race.

Are you going to post the MC hammer "have you seen her" video everytime levert hits a three?

Are you going to post the MC hammer "have you seen her" video everytime levert hits a three?

I'm not sure, but I do kind of wish I had waited until after his game against SU. I just figured I wouldn't remember and wanted to live for the moment. I wonder if anyone else watched that Nova/Michigan game and thought of that song. Sometimes I strive to provide quality entertainment that is worth the price.

I'm not sure, but I do kind of wish I had waited until after his game against SU. I just figured I wouldn't remember and wanted to live for the moment. I wonder if anyone else watched that Nova/Michigan game and thought of that song. Sometimes I strive to provide quality entertainment that is worth the price.

That got me to thinking, I wish there was some sort of "cyber hat" I could attach to my posts the way street performers and downtrodden folks with cardboard signs have a hat or something to accept donations. For now I am settling for the warm feeling I get if I know I made at least one person smile...kind of like Tony Clifton would say in Man On The Moon.

Here's a clip of Clifton, and it kind of embodies how I feel towards this board at times:

Those worried about BJ's physique may not realize that he has a rebounds per-minute rate that is equal to Rakeem's at this point in time. Sure he didn't play vs Iowa but he played in every other game and his rebounding has been better in those than Tyler's which is pretty surprising to me. I'm not sure he can play 30+ minutes a game at the 3 for us without getting beaten up a bit but at this point we are a better rebounder with BJ in the game. We need Tyler back for front line depth most of all IMO especially with the way Mike's game hasn't seemed to really come together.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom