Caption this photo of JB & Pitino | Syracusefan.com

Caption this photo of JB & Pitino

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rocco

Watching you.
boeheim-pitino.jpg

JB: "Dicky, you smell like beef and cheese. Get the out of my face you little greaseball."

Easy. That one is from 2 months ago.

JB "I feel that teams should stay in their own backyard, but the school had to go to the acc for football and money"
Pitino " OH Yeah. Really, well the acc is overated the big east is a much better conference. I would never go to the ACC"

"I think it's important to be honest with my wife, Jim -- I told her if she looked anything like Julie this whole extortion would never have happened."

How'd that 'corporate greed' thing go again, Ricky?

"My god, the entire universe is in your mouth!"
(Life of Pi reference)

JB: "what did you hear about that thing?"
RP:" The Brooklyn thing?"
JB: "The guy from downtown."
RP: "The guy from where Christie lived?"
JB: "the guy who disappeared, the one they made a beef on. Know the guy I mean? His name is Batts. His people are driving everyone crazy looking for him. Nobody knows what happenned. He came into the joint that night and then just disappeared. Keep your eyes open. They're busting my balls over it"

Rick: No I'm not stuffting you, I still eat at that restaurant. Lotta perks.

JB- "You're a funny guy".

RP- " Funny? Funny, how? Let me understand this cause maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe. I'm funny how...like maybe I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fricken amuse you? What the is so funny about me? Tell me...tell me what's so fricken funny"?

JB- "Get the outta here, Rick".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom