Carleton game meet-up | Syracusefan.com

Carleton game meet-up

Scotiacuse

Walk On
Someone mentioned Bert's in the arena as a place to meet before the game. I called them and they open at 4, no reservations. The ticketed area of the arena doesn't open until 6:30. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get out there early enough, but others might want to indicate their attendance in this thread.

I'm heading out for the two hour trip to Ottawa this afternoon sometime. Will be spending some quality time with my granddaughter up there and then my son and I will be going to the game. We want to go somewhere to eat, but I'm not sure if granddaughter will be with us for the meal and then we take her home. If we don't take her out to eat then we might end up at Bert's. Not much of a commitment I'm afraid.

Looks like we will be at Bert's after a quick visit with granddaughter. Should be there between 5-5:30. Hope to see some other "Orange" shirts in there.

We got to Bert's at about 5:30. It was essentially empty when we got there. They seated us at one end of the restaurant and as all the Orange jerseys came it they all got sat at the other end :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom