Carmelo Anthony | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo Anthony

Ideally he'd get two or three more years out of the body without putting himself at risk, make that last bit of money, put up some points to climb up the all time list, and then sail off to retirement and enjoy watching his son play at Cuse

He can be the Bill Russell of this generation if he wants to be. The world needs it and him.

And he learned everything he knows on the Hill from Jim Boeheim.

Proud of Coach and Melo. There is more to being a good college coach than wins and losses. Setting a good example by how you live your life, for example. Boeheims Army could be Boeheims family. I don't see a team named Pitinos ..., or any other coach. The Boeheims are solid and a blessing for Syracuse.

Was she an athlete?
5353DE41-2C98-4E20-BA3D-741D88D3909A.png

I hope so too. Based on last year no question he can still ball out even if it's mostly as a shooter.

Did you even watch the video?? Release too slow and way too low. He’s never getting that shot off against NBA defenders!!!1!

Was she an athlete?
Comparing his social/community activities to Bill Russell has nothing to do with his mother's athletic history.
Melo's social consciousness has little, if anything, to do with his limited time on the Hill.

Comparing his social/community activities to Bill Russell has nothing to do with his mother's athletic history.
Melo's social consciousness has little, if anything, to do with his limited time on the Hill.

Idk, one of his first philanthropic ventures was creating "Courts for Kids" - a partnership between his foundation and the Jim & Juli Boeheim Foundation. I think the basketball courts at Wilson Park on the other side of 81 from the university was its first project. I'd say the Boeheim's philanthropic activities definitely had an effect on Melo.

Edit: that is in no way meant to minimize the impact his mother had on him. She is, by all accounts, an amazing woman.

i have no idea how Bill Russell and the great Melo can be listed in the same sentence.

as for his social/community activities, doesnt Melo's start and end by standing next to Lebron as he runs the show?

i have no idea how Bill Russell and the great Melo can be listed in the same sentence.

as for his social/community activities, doesnt Melo's start and end by standing next to Lebron as he runs the show?

Bill Russell who was great also played with plenty f Hall of Famers
like Bob Cousy, Bill Sharman, Tom Heinsohn, K.C. Jones, Sam Jones, Frank Ramsey, and John Havlicek. You also can’t ignore the battles between Russell and Wilt Chamberlain. Stats for regular season head to head battles and playoff battles between them personally.
Head to Head: Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell | Stathead.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom