Carmelo Anthony | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo Anthony

His introduction overshadowed any action taking place on the field that miserable evening.

Melo grew up in the worst 'hood in Baltimore. It's a neighborhood called "the pharmacy". She kept her son out of the gangs and supported him scrubbing floors on her knees. She's a saint.

And I would have sworn this was an athletics forum and it could be assumed you'd realize that I was talking about him as an athlete. I wouldn't in a million years devalue the influence his mother had on his life and his ability to stay straight and to get out of the difficult Baltimore neighborhoods he was born into.

And I would have sworn this was an athletics forum and it could be assumed you'd realize that I was talking about him as an athlete. I wouldn't in a million years devalue the influence his mother had on his life and his ability to stay straight and to get out of the difficult Baltimore neighborhoods he was born into.
Don’t back peddle now. Your response stated that Melo learned about being social activism under Boeheim.

He can be the Bill Russell of this generation if he wants to be. The world needs it and him.
And he learned everything he knows on the Hill from Jim Boeheim.

That’s nothing to do with basketball. Nice try though.

Don’t back peddle now. Your response stated that Melo learned about being social activism under Boeheim.

Nice. I challenge you to show where my post said anything about social activism.

I was hoping this was bumped because Melo signed with the Suns and we were this much closer to BANANA BOAT

Is he coaching there? Is this his warmup before taking over at his 1-yr alma mater?

I was hoping this was bumped because Melo signed with the Suns and we were this much closer to BANANA BOAT
Let’s hold off on it for another week or two so that we can see Melo in the Dome next Saturday for the anniversary ceremony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom