Carmelo/LaLa for those who don't know.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo/LaLa for those who don't know..

The real shock here is Melo could have any woman he wants and he chose LaLa...? I guess it's true. Love is blind.

So Melo's taste is different than yours. Boo hoo. C'mon mang... be happy for the guy. Or - now that we're looking at the potential dissolution of one of our favorite alums' marriage - at least hope for the best outcome for the two of them.

Remember a few years ago when KG called Charlie Villanueva "a cancer patient"?

Remember a few years ago when KG called Charlie Villanueva "a cancer patient"?

no no, he just meant he was a cancer to his team. Classic misunderstanding!

(yes, sarcasm)

Can you imagine how many mini boxes of Honey nut cheerios will be in the arena on the 24th in Beantown?
Not sure PP or KG should be throwing too many stones. KG is famous for having his mistress (ex-wolves cheerleader) and wife sit directly across from each other at the arena. As for PP see below - full disclosure the source here is "Jackie Jasper", whose title is Urban Guru, so I'd say it's veracity may be in a bit of doubt...

I’m getting word that Paul Pierce is an alcoholic and if he doesn’t slow down on his drinking he’ll have to retire or head to the black market to buy a organ (liver).
Here’s what an insider had to say:

“Paul’s a drunk he falls out when he’s with the ladies. One night Paul got so drunk he told this chick his daddy might be Rick James. Paul said his mother had a one night stand with Rick. Paul’s mother is a church lady, but she has four son’s from four different men.”​
Wait there’s more!!!
“I remember when Paul was engaged to Rebecca Brothers he was cheating on her. So Rebecca started messing with Antonie Walker. Onetime things got so bad for Antonie financially he borrowed money from Paul. When Paul found out Antonie and Rebecca weres f*cking, he went and f*cked Evelyn Lozada. Then Rebecca gave Paul a ultimatum, marry her or else she’ll take his as* to court.
Rebecca and Paul were in a relationship for 10yrs, they were common law so Rebecca took Paul to court and won 750K. Rebecca took the money and opened a shoe store with Evelyn.”​
Is Paul Pierce a swinger? I don’t know, but I do know Paul Pierce cheats on his wife Juile Landrum and she cheats on Paul too. Don’t believe me? Ask Sundy Carter’s baby daddy Larry Hughes.
Here’s what was revealed to me about Paul’s marriage to Julie Landrum:

“Paul cheats on his wife Julie and she knows, that’s why Julie f*cked Larry Hughes. Julie was a prostitute and her mother was a Harlem Globetrotters groupie.”​

So Melo's taste is different than yours. Boo hoo. C'mon mang... be happy for the guy. Or - now that we're looking at the potential dissolution of one of our favorite alums' marriage - at least hope for the best outcome for the two of them.

Your absolutely right on two counts, I wish Melo and LaLa the best and his tastes are different than mine. He likes "Honey Nut Cheerios" and I don't.

Not sure PP or KG should be throwing too many stones. KG is famous for having his mistress (ex-wolves cheerleader) and wife sit directly across from each other at the arena. As for PP see below - full disclosure the source here is "Jackie Jasper", whose title is Urban Guru, so I'd say it's veracity may be in a bit of doubt...

I’m getting word that Paul Pierce is an alcoholic and if he doesn’t slow down on his drinking he’ll have to retire or head to the black market to buy a organ (liver).

“Paul’s a drunk he falls out when he’s with the ladies. One night Paul got so drunk he told this chick his daddy might be Rick James. Paul said his mother had a one night stand with Rick. Paul’s mother is a church lady, but she has four son’s from four different men.”​
Wait there’s more!!!
“I remember when Paul was engaged to Rebecca Brothers he was cheating on her. So Rebecca started messing with Antonie Walker. Onetime things got so bad for Antonie financially he borrowed money from Paul. When Paul found out Antonie and Rebecca weres f*cking, he went and f*cked Evelyn Lozada. Then Rebecca gave Paul a ultimatum, marry her or else she’ll take his as* to court.​
Rebecca and Paul were in a relationship for 10yrs, they were common law so Rebecca took Paul to court and won 750K. Rebecca took the money and opened a shoe store with Evelyn.”​
Is Paul Pierce a swinger? I don’t know, but I do know Paul Pierce cheats on his wife Juile Landrum and she cheats on Paul too. Don’t believe me? Ask Sundy Carter’s baby daddy Larry Hughes.

“Paul cheats on his wife Julie and she knows, that’s why Julie f*cked Larry Hughes. Julie was a prostitute and her mother was a Harlem Globetrotters groupie.”​

Didn't they make a TV show on Lifetime or MTV entitled Basketball Wives or something. I'm not sure if it is still on but what is posted above sounds like the crap they are trying to pass as Reality TV. I used to love the Newlywed Game with Bob Eubanks, maybe they should reenact it with NBA players and their wives.

Wait there’s more!!!
“I remember when Paul was engaged to Rebecca Brothers he was cheating on her. So Rebecca started messing with Antonie Walker. Onetime things got so bad for Antonie financially he borrowed money from Paul. When Paul found out Antonie and Rebecca weres f*cking, he went and f*cked Evelyn Lozada. Then Rebecca gave Paul a ultimatum, marry her or else she’ll take his as* to court.​

Jeesh, what is it about guys named Paul?

images

I need to get my eyes checked because this does not look 'thick' to me.

La La is built like Kim Kardashian... she just isn't as pretty facially.

We have more posters on this site who seem ready to continually bash our former players, than anything outside of syracuse.com.
And if you dare speak up to defend them, then you're a "homer...looking thru Orange-colored glasses".
I've never understood the self-hating mentality that exists with some SU fans- where bashing our own is much more palatable than support.
Odd.

We have more posters on this site who seem ready to continually bash our former players, than anything outside of syracuse.com.
And if you dare speak up to defend them, then you're a "homer...looking thru Orange-colored glasses".
I've never understood the self-hating mentality that exists with some SU fans- where bashing our own is much more palatable than support.
Odd.

take off your orange colored glasses will ya! :cool:

The OP starts off by putting together a post that says we should Have some respect, and then refers to Lala as a Ho, and a tad thick. Love it.

"Carmelo is the best player to ever come through Syracuse, he gives back and bleeds Orange. Have some respect."
"LaLa is pretty hott but thats some serious baggage and that's why they say "Don't make a ho a housewife""
"Haha, she is a tad thick"

One thing Reggie Miller could not say while trash talking is "Man, you are so ugly". Unless he was talking to Sam Cassell.

...that could be said to Garnett too. He has lucifer-head. Give him a pitchfork and you got the whole shootin' match.

Melo may have made the mistake of marrying who he (or others) thought he should marry based on his status rather than who might be a better match for him. I think he has changed a bit, maybe matured a little, and what he sees and what he wants are different. What is exciting or maybe even a challenge when you are younger doesn't necessarily have the same appeal as you start to get (even just a little) older. Just offering a different point of view...

Similar story like Walter Payton inviting both the wife and the mistress to his HOF induction. Not good.
Still not a good a story as LeBron-Delonte West.

Melo may have made the mistake of marrying who he (or others) thought he should marry based on his status rather than who might be a better match for him. I think he has changed a bit, maybe matured a little, and what he sees and what he wants are different. What is exciting or maybe even a challenge when you are younger doesn't necessarily have the same appeal as you start to get (even just a little) older. Just offering a different point of view...
Also if he could let his ego take a back seat to his brain, he shoulds be able to see like the rest of us, that he will be just fine.

Similar story like Walter Payton inviting both the wife and the mistress to his HOF induction. Not good.
Still not a good a story as LeBron-Delonte West.

I was gonna say, this honey nut cheerio rumor is better than the made up Delonte/Lebron's mom story. The internet is awesome.

How many gold medals do Pierce and Garnett have...oh wait.....

These jerks have never played in the Olympics.

I think PP was on the team once and dropped out because of something legit or not.

I think PP was on the team once and dropped out because of something legit or not.
From getting stabbed in a bar??

Garnett was on the 00 team.

Pierce played in the world championship in 02 and made the team in 06 but was injured and couldnt play

The OP starts off by putting together a post that says we should Have some respect, and then refers to Lala as a Ho, and a tad thick. Love it.

"Carmelo is the best player to ever come through Syracuse, he gives back and bleeds Orange. Have some respect."
"LaLa is pretty hott but thats some serious baggage and that's why they say "Don't make a ho a housewife""
"Haha, she is a tad thick"
First off, thick isn't an insult, in fact its almost "in" these days and I said I thought LaLa was hott so not sure what your going for there and second off ITS A JOKE.

The Garnett/Pierce/Rondo clique does not mix well with the young guns of the league. I can understand why you wouldn't want to play with a bunch of guys you hate and who hate you. D Rose was also an outsider to the main NBA clique, but he still wanted to play for his country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom