Carmelo/LaLa for those who don't know.. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo/LaLa for those who don't know..

Garnett isn't in the same category of ugly as Reggie Miller or Sam Cassell. There is so much ugly going on in their faces that each time you look at them you find a new piece of ugly that catches your eye. And, I fear for the way Sam Cassell will age, it won't be pretty.

I take it you spend a lot of time judging the looks of other men.!?

I take it you spend a lot of time judging the looks of other men.!?
Not at all, but if those two are not quite obviously ugly to you, perhaps you are in their peer group? :)

Not at all, but if those two are not quite obviously ugly to you, perhaps you are in their peer group? :)

I look nothing like those fellas and wouldn't put myself in their peer group. I suppose you like your men tall, dark and handsome? I'm not judging you. Everybody deserves to be loved.

I look nothing like those fellas and wouldn't put myself in their peer group. I suppose you like your men tall, dark and handsome? I'm not judging you. Everybody deserves to be loved.
I prefer "my men" to not inhibit my personal space. And I agree with you, everybody does deserve to be loved, let me know how that turns out for you. Just kidding, I am sure you are a dashing man that does well with the ladies.

I prefer "my men" to not inhibit my personal space. And I agree with you, everybody does deserve to be loved, let me know how that turns out for you. Just kidding, I am sure you are a dashing man that does well with the ladies.

I was once dashing, but have gracefully grown older. I am done with this, Precious. Enjoy your men and I will enjoy my lady. : )

KG has always been chippy on the court and incredibly disrespectful to his opponents. Ask Charlie or Tim. And now Melo. I propose that KG and Melo settle it on the court while I take Brandi and Lala out for breakfast.
Haha!

Cassell was ugly, but man...he was really instrumental on some good teams. He could run point on my squad any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom