Carmelo/LaLa for those who don't know.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo/LaLa for those who don't know..

First off, thick isn't an insult, in fact its almost "in" these days and I said I thought LaLa was hott so not sure what your going for there and second off ITS A JOKE.

Don't get upset, I hope you can see that it was a bit ironic. It's not like I said your girl tastes like honey Nut cherrios or anything.

How many gold medals do Pierce and Garnett have...oh wait.....

These jerks have never played in the Olympics.

I think PP was on the team once and dropped out because of something legit or not.

They do have an NBA Championship which Melo does not. You could make arguments either way, but winning the Gold Medal does not elevate Melo above either. at the end of the career his overall production very well may.

The Garnett/Pierce/Rondo clique does not mix well with the young guns of the league. I can understand why you wouldn't want to play with a bunch of guys you hate and who hate you. D Rose was also an outsider to the main NBA clique, but he still wanted to play for his country.
They cut Rondo

They cut Rondo

I believe that was 4 years ago..right before Rondo turned into a megastar. This last go round, he and Ray Allen said he wouldn't go unless they paid players for their time.

I'm so white. Nothing in this thread makes any sense to me. Honey nut cheerios doesn't make sense. Spiderman jelly donut gorilla mask etc make sense but I don't get HNC at all

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Rondo was cut from the world championship team in 2010, i believe.

I really hope that no little kids go to innocently google their favorite cereal, honey nut cheerios, because right now they are going to be very confused.

I guess this means there's not much chance General Mills will put Melo on the Wheaties box?

Has KG always been a jerk? I had thought that when he was on the TWolves he was a class act.

Don't Laetner and Anthony Davis have gold medals? What does that prove? I just threw up in my mouth a little, with the realization I've just defended Garnett...

Still trying to understand the HoneyNut Cheerios comment. If Garnett said LaLa tastes like that, doesn't that mean it's Garnett who has tasted it? Isn't that kind of bad for Garnett? Whatever. He's no rocket surgeon and trash-talking is for imbeciles.

Has KG always been a jerk? I had thought that when he was on the TWolves he was a class act.
I thought that was when he first started punching guys (friends!) on the pick-up/practice courts.

How many gold medals do Pierce and Garnett have...oh wait.....

These jerks have never played in the Olympics.

I think PP was on the team once and dropped out because of something legit or not.
KG has a gold medal from 2000. Pierce played on the debacle of a 2002 world championship team. He played better than anyone else on the team including Duncan who was always in foul trouble. His avg was 20 ppg. He wasn't asked to be on the 04 team - they basically purged most of the 02 team - and then he got hurt (legit surgeries) in 06 and 07

When your bride to be is planning a reality TV show before you even getting married, thats a bad sign.

melo needs to grow up.

The conundrum about KG is that there is so much to like\admire about him. Never had any trouble with the law, loved by almost all former teammates (with the notable exception of Wally S), completely selfless on the court, plays through injuries, incredibly loyal, plays harder more consistent D that anyone I've ever seen, and one of the most versatile skilled big men to ever play. But...he does a lot of stuff that just leave you shaking your head. Some of the trash talk is over the line (Duncan, Charlie V), and the constant little after the whistle cheap shots. I think that stuff just diminishes him and it's so unnecessary.

The conundrum about KG is that there is so much to like\admire about him. Never had any trouble with the law, loved by almost all former teammates (with the notable exception of Wally S), completely selfless on the court, plays through injuries, incredibly loyal, plays harder more consistent D that anyone I've ever seen, and one of the most versatile skilled big men to ever play. But...he does a lot of stuff that just leave you shaking your head. Some of the trash talk is over the line (Duncan, Charlie V), and the constant little after the whistle cheap shots. I think that stuff just diminishes him and it's so unnecessary.

Nah he'd be loved for that stuff if he played a "contact" sport where hitting people was within the rules. (And I don't want to imply hoops is not a tough game I think its far tougher than hockey on a minute by minute basis even if it doesn't have the monster hit and fight on occasion and football at amateur levels but not pros.)

Guy goes harder than anyone. Still as good as anyone at his position (Are Dwight, Tyson Chandler, Bosh significantly better?) and I assume he still has the recordfor most minutes played at his age (he has had it through his career but may have lost it with his leg injury.)

There is no 90% with KG. He hates his opponent. He hates fakes like ray allen. Its really refreshing to root for a team that doesn't want to suck the other guys .

I love the influence Garnett has on Rondo and his attitude. Rondo is a weird dude my buddy lived in the apartment complex all the young Celtics live in (this is back in 07 when they were brutal so Gerald Green, Delonte, Telfair etc they were actually all even younger kids than us) and I know from meeting some of the players when I was over there that everyone but Rondo was normal and chill and he was just weird. Its awesome that he has KG to shape him.

He apologized for Charlie V. Duncan thing is a rumor.

Its hard to win in MSG Melo had his worst game of the season and it was only a 5 point game. C's might lose if Garnett doesn't throw a low blow.

Most of these players are boring I love KG and love that he has been outed to the world for being so evil.

KG has always been chippy on the court and incredibly disrespectful to his opponents. Ask Charlie or Tim. And now Melo. I propose that KG and Melo settle it on the court while I take Brandi and Lala out for breakfast.

I see La La is running the gold diggers playbook step by step

1. Get knocked up
2. Get married
3. Get separated
4. Get divorced

I'd be shocked to find out Melo got a pre-nup.

Yeesh...my definition of hot means the female needs to weigh less than the male.

Nothing wrong with a little thicknAss. She is more voluptuous than anything.

Nothing wrong with a little thicknAss. She is more voluptuous than anything.

If by voluptuous you mean big tits and big ass then yes you are correct

If by voluptuous you mean big tits and big ass then yes you are correct

If you had said that instead of the woman outweighing the man comment you might have made a semblance of sense. Melo is 230 after all. She ain't that thick.

If you had said that instead of the woman outweighing the man comment you might have made a semblance of sense. Melo is 230 after all. She ain't that thick.

Yea I know. I was being facetious.

Yea I know. I was being facetious.

Understood. I also am much more of a fan of a woman on the lean side. Some of the guys here would probably call my type a bit anorexic. But like they say, different strokes for different folks.

...that could be said to Garnett too. He has lucifer-head. Give him a pitchfork and you got the whole shootin' match.
Garnett isn't in the same category of ugly as Reggie Miller or Sam Cassell. There is so much ugly going on in their faces that each time you look at them you find a new piece of ugly that catches your eye. And, I fear for the way Sam Cassell will age, it won't be pretty.

Garnett isn't in the same category of ugly as Reggie Miller or Sam Cassell. There is so much ugly going on in their faces that each time you look at them you find a new piece of ugly that catches your eye. And, I fear for the way Sam Cassell will age, it won't be pretty.

images

images

images

And finally...
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online