Carmelo's the 31st best player in The Association | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo's the 31st best player in The Association

Looks like they may have underrated DeRozan at 30..

Yeah, maybe. I haven't seen him play this year. Was not overly impressed with him whenever I saw him last year. I thought he was good, but not great and a bit overrated. But he's off to a heck of a start.

Yeah, maybe. I haven't seen him play this year. Was not overly impressed with him whenever I saw him last year. I thought he was good, but not great and a bit overrated. But he's off to a heck of a start.

He's apparently just making a million mid range jumpers.

Two good chances this week. Tomorrow against Cleveland and Wednesday against Golden State. He's always been great at getting to the line but this year his jump shot is falling, as a very physical guard, it's making him a really tough matchup.

Seemed like every time I flipped over to the game last night, he was making another one.
He took enough -- 27 shots -- but had an "off" night, only made 10. He still seems to have raised his game, perhaps thanks to the Olympics experience. I dare say he's better than the 30th-best player in the league, at least so far this year.

He took enough -- 27 shots -- but had an "off" night, only made 10. He still seems to have raised his game, perhaps thanks to the Olympics experience. I dare say he's better than the 30th-best player in the league, at least so far this year.

I was going to check the box score before I said that, cause like I said, it only seemed that way. So that's what I get.

I was going to check the box score before I said that, cause like I said, it only seemed that way. So that's what I get.
His misses aside, he was a force because the Cavs had to spend so much time and energy defending him. Lowry, to me, is the Raptors' mvp. Kid's good.

DeRozan was good again last night. I often think while watching him that he benefits from getting a lot of calls that Carmelo doesn't always get but at the same time, he's going up against guards that can't match his strength. If they stay healthy, they should be #2 seed in the East again.

As for Melo vs. Milsap...advantage Melo today. 31, 7, 3, and 2 steals on 12-22 in a Knicks win, vs. 19, 7, 5, 2, and 2 on 8-17.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom