Carmelo's Woes | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo's Woes

I have a hard time believing this would be a good thing for Simmon's development. Why would you have him on the floor as the same time as LeBron?

Because the driving ability and the passing skills they both have are elite.

I have a hard time believing this would be a good thing for Simmon's development. Why would you have him on the floor as the same time as LeBron?

Because you play your best players

Redundant. And they both demand the ball.

LeBron doesn't want to drive the ball and have a guy like Simmons to dish to, he wants a Kyle Korver type. And Bron is right.

Redundant. And they both demand the ball.

LeBron doesn't want to drive the ball and have a guy like Simmons to dish to, he wants a Kyle Korver type. And Bron is right.

Lebron and Wade worked out pretty well though.

As I said before, I don't think they are super complementary players. But they would still make it work.

Lebron and Wade worked out pretty well though.

As I said before, I don't think they are super complementary players. But they would still make it work.

If LeBron deferred to Simmons, I could see it. Or if Simmons could learn to hit a three. Maybe pull that elbow in just a bit big fella!

If LeBron deferred to Simmons, I could see it. Or if Simmons could learn to hit a three. Maybe pull that elbow in just a bit big fella!

How great would it be if Simmons makes his first 3 of the year in a big playoff game?

The guy took 11 3's this year, and per basketball ref, 8 of them were end of quarter heaves. So, 3 actual 3 pointers all year.

How great would it be if Simmons makes his first 3 of the year in a big playoff game?

The guy took 11 3's this year, and per basketball ref, 8 of them were end of quarter heaves. So, 3 actual 3 pointers all year.

That's incredible. Especially when you consider Aron Baynes was 2 for 3 from 3 Monday night.

LeBron isn't going to let Durant out do him as the biggest bandwagon jumper ever.

Hes not staying in Cleveland he hates Gilbert and he almost got bounced in the first round. Where is he gonna go the Knicks? Its probably Philly or Golden State on the minimum. Pretty sure I know which he chooses.
I just don't see lebron playing in Philly. I think its la or Cleveland.

If you look at some of the guys who take 3's now, it's amazing. Quincy Acy MADE 102 3's this year.

This is entirely shocking to me. I remember watching him quite closely at ABCD camp back in the day and he was a total spazz. Completely uncoordinated with ZERO offensive game outside of putbacks, but an absolute terror on defense and on the glass. This is a true testament to hard work because if you asked me back then (a decade ago!) if he'd ever hit 100 threes in a season in the NBA I'd have said no chance whatsoever.

i'd like to see carmelo and lebron in the same jersey. careers always crisscrossed. but that always has been a combo i'd like to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom