Carter-Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Carter-Williams

If L&T isn't talking, and isn't pressing charges, how exactly can he be suspended from the team? Especially if the sources are anonymous and can't be cross-examined?
THat's the thing, he can't be. If L&T came to SU and laid out everything, then we'd probably see something from JB, which I imagine would be a max 1 game suspension.

Non-issue, move on.

Well - I remember when back in 7th grade there was a big fad about stealing baseball card packs... I did so and got caught and paid the fine. Youthful mistake. Recently, according to my grandfather who owns a dept store, there have been a rash of attempted shoplifting episodes partly inspired by the movie "tower heist" which shows four guys going into mall stores and stealing 50 dollars worth of merchandise.

Those that have been caught stated they were acting on a dare that their friends issued after watching the movie. Stupid, youthful and honestly I can see MCW and a few others thinking that would be a fun challenge to take on.. maybe he knew that was all that would happen who knows. Really Dumb.

What is the difference between Terrel's case and MCW's case?

I believe Hunt was reported to police and actually was arrested.

Big difference here is the coaches. Marrone would have already suspended MCW. Boeheim is not that type of coach. Two different approaches. Either way, situation is over now.

Get ready to hear some chants concerning this from opposing fans, that is for sure.
This will obviously be spread quickly. Life moves on I guess.

http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=17&f=2755&t=11061465
(Louisville board^. We would be doing the same thing if it happened to an opponent's player though, eg Aj Price).

Well - I remember when back in 7th grade there was a big fad about stealing baseball card packs... I did so and got caught and paid the fine. Youthful mistake. Recently, according to my grandfather who owns a dept store, there have been a rash of attempted shoplifting episodes partly inspired by the movie "tower heist" which shows four guys going into mall stores and stealing 50 dollars worth of merchandise.

Those that have been caught stated they were acting on a dare that their friends issued after watching the movie. Stupid, youthful and honestly I can see MCW and a few others thinking that would be a fun challenge to take on.. maybe he knew that was all that would happen who knows. Really Dumb.

He's like 21 freakin years old! We aren't talking about a junior high kid here.

And a bathrobe? Really?

This is the first and only documented case of Tower Heist inspiring anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

A bathrobe and gloves, What kind of Michael Jackson/Hugh heffner thing he got going on? The fact that people realize his dumb ass got caught stealing a bathrob and gloves is punishment enough...smdh

What is the difference between Terrel's case and MCW's case?

Hunt was actually arrested.

Marrone suspended him for Spring practice ... but did he receive any additional punishment from the judicial board?

"According to one of the sources, store security saw Carter-Williams go into a fitting room with merchandise and a backpack and then leave the fitting room without the merchandise visible. The activity was captured on the store’s security video, the source said."

So basically EVERYTHING that was suggested as fact on this board was total .

Yep. All those people said the pic was not him and there was nothing at all to the story had their facts all wrong.

It was all probably for his mom for christmas

and a soon to be multi millionaire.

Yup. It's too dumb for words. Not to mention that perceived character issues have cost many draft picks quite a bit of money.

Hopefully this won't. Love his game. I'm starting to think he's our best player since Carmelo. But wow.

Yep. All those people said the pic was not him and there was nothing at all to the story had their facts all wrong.

Yep..
And the cashier let him go thread. Remember that one? It's gone now.

Yep..
And the cashier let him go thread. Remember that one? It's gone now.
What about the Robin Hood post suggesting he was stealing out of the goodness of his heart? That was even better!

Sounds like a stern talking to is in order here. Maybe suspend him for the Alcorn St. game.

He's like 21 freakin years old! We aren't talking about a junior high kid here.

And a bathrobe? Really?

sheesh easy fellas.. just sharing something ..

What exactly is JB supposed to do?

He wasn't arrested
SU wasn't approached by Lord and Taylor

Since when are players suspended based on internet rumors and "anonymous" sources as opposed to the actual law being involved?