Cashing in | Syracusefan.com

Cashing in

Nicknack

All Conference
So I was reading some posts on the board about compensating college players and it just dawned on me... how exactly do I cash in on my earnings? I mean, I'm all about saving my my money, but I could use that cash right now. Can I deposit it in my PayPal account? Maybe use it to bring CuseHulk back? So basically what I'm asking is, how do I cash it in??

Capture.JPG

So I was reading some posts on the board about compensating college players and it just dawned on me... how exactly do I cash in on my earnings? I mean, I'm all about saving my my money, but I could use that cash right now. Can I deposit it in my PayPal account? Maybe use it to bring CuseHulk back? So basically what I'm asking is, how do I cash it in??

View attachment 182286
I am a Prince from Nigeria. If you would just send me a check for just $5000 I will make it so.

But I only have $1,350 in earnings, dude. How about $500?

Dasher represents all that is good on this board and for that, I am forever grateful. The $500 is in the mail.

That is not an option. But keep posting. 20,000 likes qualifies you for a new coffee maker!

I'm so curious as to why, was he a troll using a different name?

Nah. We just had a long talk over a Brewtus and decided this would be the best course of action.
I hope you took the cannoli.

In the premium forum, people use their board earnings to "purchase" items from our sponsors like the old Wheel of Fortune. Those that have a likes to posts ratio less than 1 are forced to purchase the ceramic RCA dogs with their remaining cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom