Class of 2017 - CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo

If Aapri was 6-0 instead of 5-9, he'd be an unquestioned 4-star CB. He's got tremendous quickness and anticipation, and he's very tough for a kid his size. The only knock you can use is that he's small.

jgeorge322 said:

image-1457131190.jpg

Shrmdougluvr said:
Meh... it's not cool to take pot shots at a 17-year-old. Even more so here given the family dynamic. Your post was truly mean spirited.
Not in the least mean spirited. Man you guys are uptight, it was a compliment to aapri given the others accomplishments.

Unbelievable response

Not in the least mean spirited. Man you guys are uptight, it was a compliment to aapri given the others accomplishments.

Unbelievable response

Why "compliment" one recruit at the expense of another? :noidea: I guess I am uptight about this kind of stuff. I just never see a reason to put down a HS kid who owes me nothing and has done nothing to personally wrong me or my family.

Yeah your are uptight.

Some of you are just plain bizarre individuals, looking to get offended.

Cusester said:
Dislike! You can return to the basketball board now.
You obviously havent seen my posts before
Guys let it go
My goodness

I'm not too worried bout Pearl's comment. I think people are being overly sensitive about it. It's reminiscent of when we landed Paul Harris and Jonny Flynn, and then Flynn turned out to be the better overall player. The general feeling was, "Paul who?"

Similar thing here. Not poking at any players, I don't think.

I'm not too worried bout Pearl's comment. I think people are being overly sensitive about it. It's reminiscent of when we landed Paul Harris and Jonny Flynn, and then Flynn turned out to be the better overall player. The general feeling was, "Paul who?"

Similar thing here. Not poking at any players, I don't think.

Some people are fine with it, I thought it was a dick-thing to post. It's a message board - Pearl can post what he wants and I can comment as I deem fit.

I think the Harris/Flynn thing is dissimilar and I'm really not ok with the "Paul who" stuff either, thought at least he was a scholarship player and an adult at the time those comments were made.

jekelish said:
I'm not too worried bout Pearl's comment. I think people are being overly sensitive about it. It's reminiscent of when we landed Paul Harris and Jonny Flynn, and then Flynn turned out to be the better overall player. The general feeling was, "Paul who?" Similar thing here. Not poking at any players, I don't think.
Thank you

Would love this kid as a RB, just saying.

Really? Running back? That's interesting, I've never considered that. I'm not sure he's big enough to play RB at the D1 level, I mean I get nervous when Erv plays RB and he's bigger than Aapri. I really want a shut down corner, I think he fits the bill.