Class of 2014 - CB Antwan Cordy (FL) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB Antwan Cordy (FL) Offered

Yikes, used to mean the kiss of death for SU recruits. Hopefully not so much anymore.

He loves GM, and UF is in an almost lameduck coaching situation (almost might be generous on my part). Hopefully they don't offer and we don't need to worry but if they do we still might be fine.

Florida is scrambling right now. They've been offering a lot of kids the last week or so.

BfJ7hjvCcAAVDhv.jpg:large

OK, I'm 90% sure this is a package deal offer and these two are eating it up. I don't think either we'll be wearing #1 anytime soon if they do come here. lol.

I didn't say I would "willingly jettison" him, only that if a member of the 2 deep were not to return, I'd be fine if it were him. If he were to move on before next year I don't see how, at this juncture, that impacts Long or Williams. I agree, he's not a game breaker. He had too many drops in the red zone in '12 and not many chances in '13. Who on the 2 deep would you feel more comfortable losing?
West has been I've thought as a n excellent "possession receiver" That is a critical designation IMO I like receivers who can be counted on to make that kind of catch. No one can say that about Broyld.f West is given some other receivers out there to create a little distraction you in all probability see far more production in his game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom