Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

A nice offer on the kid from Mass. OL/DL could be another Stephen Clark. 6'-4" 280#. Quick feet

You talking about Ryan Betro?
yupper, sorry guys... I read it in the "Inside the Huddle Ma." of CuseLegacy's post. I didn't know their was a thread for Rayan Betro at the time I put this on or I would have left the comment over on his.

This kid's brother has had one heckuva combine:

C6QbxNJVUAMCAaK.jpg

Younger brothers have a tendency to be even better athletes... could bode well for us in the future!

C6QbxNJVUAMCAaK.jpg

Younger brothers have a tendency to be even better athletes... could bode well for us in the future!

WOW.

C6QbxNJVUAMCAaK.jpg

His bro is an absolute stud. Physically ripped and gifted. Hope the combine guys connect the dots and look at the tape that October sat when AET schooled him.

His bro is an absolute stud. Physically ripped and gifted. Hope the combine guys connect the dots and look at the tape that October sat when AET schooled him.

I dont think AET really went against his brother - it was that corner UCONN was touting.

Iffy's bro is an in the box safety guy that may need a little work in coverage, but has the talent to do so. Kam Chancellor is a decent comparison.

I am not taking anything away from AET, but a lot of his deep balls came because of our scheme. We do a great job of removing the safety from the equation...something we all should be thrilled with!

I dont think AET really went against his brother - it was that corner UCONN was touting.

Iffy's bro is an in the box safety guy that may need a little work in coverage, but has the talent to do so. Kam Chancellor is a decent comparison.

I am not taking anything away from AET, but a lot of his deep balls came because of our scheme. We do a great job of removing the safety from the equation...something we all should be thrilled with!

Um, no, AET beat him directly twice that day.

Yeah that is how I remember it

There's plenty of pictures of AET in the end zone with Summers trailing and hundreds of articles detailing him beating Summers for both TDs and another 50+ yarder. Could've missed the alternate facts during ny search though.

There's plenty of pictures of AET in the end zone with Summers trailing and hundreds of articles detailing him beating Summers for both TDs and another 50+ yarder. Could've missed the alternate facts during ny search though.

Just searched for the same thing... #21 Summers is in all the pictures

It was the senior bowl practices he abusing Melifonwu at

usatsi_9837338.jpg

I'm not sure there was any CB that shut him down in any game? My recollection was that Clemson and FSU blew up our O line enough that there was little time to get hime the ball (and he still had a good day vs Clemson and the Hail Mary vs FSU).

The CB's from PITT are still in recovery.

Should we try him at RB? Watching his tape and wow, he is making some big boy cuts, spins, good acceleration. The competition looks poor but film is more impressive than Stritzinger.

Has anyone heard if this is a possibility?

Last edited:
Should we try him at RB? Watching his tape and wow, he is making some big boy cuts, spins, good acceleration. The competition looks poor but film is more impressive than Stritzinger.

Has anyone heard if this is a possibility?
Hard to run the ball at 6'3 but it can happen. I think he would be a Wr if they played him on offense. He looks like a prototype DB though. Good to have options. We will see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom