Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I really don't like that Michigan is pulling a bunch of kids from NJ and New England. Glad this kid stuck with us though, Michigan isn't just taking borderline kids to fill out a class. They will be top 5 or top 10 recruiting class.

Given our needs in the secondary, this was a kid we couldn't afford to lose.

I hate how melodramatic it sounds, but it is true. This kid's brother was a very good player, and we need our signee to be cut from the same cloth.

Isnt our staff chummy with Harbaugh and Michy? I thought we were one of the schools that participated in Harbaugh's Jersey satellite camp last summer?

Yes, but all's fair in love and recruiting. Gloves come off.

Oh, i agree. But to me, SU is going to get more out of a close relationship with Michigan than it is going to lose. I don't get all the Harbaugh hate here (other than the fact he is obnoxious).

Given our needs in the secondary, this was a kid we couldn't afford to lose.

I hate how melodramatic it sounds, but it is true. This kid's brother was a very good player, and we need our signee to be cut from the same cloth.

Haven't followed this thread super closely, so I didn't realize his brother was the UCONN safety who is projected as a top 2-3 round pick in the draft this year. Good genes, hopefully.

Oh, i agree. But to me, SU is going to get more out of a close relationship with Michigan than it is going to lose. I don't get all the Harbaugh hate here (other than the fact he is obnoxious).
I agree. I think he's hilarious.

IMG_0622-Flipped-e1312947511798-764x1024.jpg

Mostly just jealousy I think. See it constantly, I'm certainly envious.

For real, who wouldn't want to be Tom Crean's brother-in-law? Can you imagine the hugs and the kisses...especially the kisses.

Like totally man. I'll take Creans hugs & kisses for everyone if we can ever be relevant again let alone competing for playoff spots.

Like totally man. I'll take Creans hugs & kisses for everyone if we can ever be relevant again let alone competing for playoff spots.
I will let him know, expect a call.

Haven't followed this thread super closely, so I didn't realize his brother was the UCONN safety who is projected as a top 2-3 round pick in the draft this year. Good genes, hopefully.
Yes, the same brother that AET roasted like chestnuts over an open fire!
12 catches 270 yds 2 td's!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom