Class of 2026 - CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/30/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 CB/WR Demetres Samuel (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/30/24)

Kid is a long-strider. Not a lot of wiggle. But he’s got crazy long arms and really good instincts. Be interesting where he projects.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Anybody who thought this kid (or any other top shelf kid we recruit) was going to tell any other coach who spoke to them “thanks but no thanks for the offer, I’m all Orange” is out of their minds.

Fran is going to be in a war for elite level kids like this all the way through signing day and ultimately through graduation (or draft declaration…) day.

If we want elite kids, we have to see and expect offers to happen and honestly visits and other things too.

No idea what Samuel ultimately decides a couple Decembers from now, but it’s a long way to go until signing day. That said, no reason to think he is anything but solid at this time.

Anybody who thought this kid (or any other top shelf kid we recruit) was going to tell any other coach who spoke to them “thanks but no thanks for the offer, I’m all Orange” is out of their minds.

Fran is going to be in a war for elite level kids like this all the way through signing day and ultimately through graduation (or draft declaration…) day.

If we want elite kids, we have to see and expect offers to happen and honestly visits and other things too.

No idea what Samuel ultimately decides a couple Decembers from now, but it’s a long way to go until signing day. That said, no reason to think he is anything but solid at this time.
Yep. If you don't want to run with the dogs you should stay on the porch.

I sure he will be back up for the Spring game. That will solidify it that much more. Go Orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom