CBS Internet Coverage Seems Not Available Overseas:( | Syracusefan.com

CBS Internet Coverage Seems Not Available Overseas:(

alibrat66

2nd String
Tried to look in on the play-in game a few minutes ago. I was advised that CBS internet coverage (at least for this game) is available only in the US and in certain other places (Puerto Rico, etc.). Seems odd; I've watched the tournament on CBS every year since I've been here.

Anyone have any links other than CBS?

I would appreciate any help or advice I can get. I feel the early symptoms of withdrawal creeping through my bones...

Pretty sure ESPN owns the international online streaming rights.

Some on here have mentioned before a program or add-on you can download that tricks the websites you are visiting into thinking you are in a certain location. That might be a possible work around. Hopefully someone posts the deets.

Thanks, guys. I hadn't checked ESPN, because I remembered that I picked it up on CBS in past years. I have the College Pass subscription on ESPN. PoppyHart's reply got me to thinking, and I checked ESPN. Voila! There is the St. Mary's/Middle Tennessee game!!!

I'm saved. No hoops withdrawal rehab for me. Not yet, anyway:cool:

I had similar issues last year.
I was in the Bahamas for opening weekend of March Madness. TruTV was not available, so I went to stream to my laptop. I was rejected due to location. Fortunately, I was able to VPN into my employer's network and was able to stream that way.