Celebrities in SU gear | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

Jack Brown of Sophistafunk and our very own Eli Harris (RIP - is there a thread about Eli?) both Bandier participants and/or students. Crazy that Bandier was somewhat unknown for years to big time cuse fans and now its everywhere in 24 hours.

Jack Brown of Sophistafunk and our very own Eli Harris (RIP - is there a thread about Eli?) both Bandier participants and/or students. Crazy that Bandier was somewhat unknown for years to big time cuse fans and now its everywhere in 24 hours.

Brown's bandmate and Funk'n Waffles owner Adam Gold is also an SU grad.

E4ACB3DE-7D69-4ED7-8E61-DA46D0424310.jpeg

Ethan Hawke hitting on Rihanna.

Last edited:
Check out the big brain on Brad.
Saw Frank Whaley and his wife and kids at Jalapeños b Restaurant (now closed) in East Syracuse a few years ago. I nodded hello and he nodded back. We didn’t know each other and he was with his family so I didn’t bother him but I was dying to use that line on him. I bet he gets it from strangers all the time. He is in an indie film called The Jimmy Show. There’s a scene with him running and wearing a Henninger hoodie.

Saw Frank Whaley and his wife and kids at Jalapeños b Restaurant (now closed) in East Syracuse a few years ago. I nodded hello and he nodded back. We didn’t know each other and he was with his family so I didn’t bother him but I was dying to use that line on him. I bet he gets it from strangers all the time. He is in an indie film called The Jimmy Show. There’s a scene with him running and wearing a Henninger hoodie.

I always think of him playing Robby Krieger in The Doors movie.

Frank had a bit part in the recent Jlo stripper movie too. His “ bit” parts continue to be great parts.

Sad couple weeks for alum in the Entertainment industry. Sam Lloyd from Scrubs also passed away

A friend of mine was in the theater department with him at SU and posted a beautiful eulogy to Sam on Facebook. I looked at his bio on IMDB and was blown away by all that he was in. I didn't realize that he was the nephew of actor Christopher Lloyd either.

A friend of mine was in the theater department with him at SU and posted a beautiful eulogy to Sam on Facebook. I looked at his bio on IMDB and was blown away by all that he was in. I didn't realize that he was the nephew of actor Christopher Lloyd either.
I saw his band, the Butties, play July 4th (can't remember the year 2014?) at Magic Mtn in Londonderry, VT. I had no clue who was in the band. They were pretty decent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom