Celtics vs Wizards Series (College and NBA Fans) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Celtics vs Wizards Series (College and NBA Fans)

Do they have Gary Payton in Porter's jersey??

So Rozier jams his finger, stops playing, picks up the ball, and then shoots it.

Classic.

Thing is, they have multiple guys who can score but the wrong guys consistently huck up 3's.

This may seem hypocritical, having just said that about the "wrong guys", but I wish Smart took a bigger role shooting the ball. The guy oozes talent.

Wait, what?

Wait, what?
Him and Green seem to be the only guys playing with attitude outside of horford, rozier and IT.

Bradley, johnson and crowder are coming out flat and its not gonna cut it.

Wouldnt mind a further lineup of IT, Rozier, Green, Jerebko and Horford with smart as the main 6th man. Need to light a fire under bradley and crowder.

Last edited:
Him and Green seem to be the only guys playing with attitude outside of horford, rozier and IT.

Bradley, johnson and crowder are coming out flat and its not gonna cut it.

Wouldnt mind a further lineup of IT, Rozier, Green, Jerebko and Horford with smart as the main 6th man. Need to light a fire under bradley and crowder.

But he's an absolutely garbage shooter. Smart makes some nice plays every once in awhile, but any time he shoots the ball, it's a bad shot.

I'm tired of refs playing to the home crowd in this series. Seemed like every time Wall had the ball last night and drove into Celtics players there was a whistle, but Thomas got none for similar or worse contact.

But he's an absolutely garbage shooter. Smart makes some nice plays every once in awhile, but any time he shoots the ball, it's a bad shot.

He also seems really dumb with many of his plays. Passes, bad defense...

I'm tired of refs playing to the home crowd in this series. Seemed like every time Wall had the ball last night and drove into Celtics players there was a whistle, but Thomas got none for similar or worse contact.

That was really odd. Isaiah usually lives at the line through both legitimate fouls as well as Isaiah flailing into defenders to create the illusion of a foul. The refs swallowed their whistle a ton on him last night.

I was unable to watch most of Game 4, thank goodness! That 3rd quarter must have been ugly. If Celtics don't kick it way up and they loose Game 5 at home, then might well be done.

First order of business - stop John Wall.

He's playing better than Crowder and Bradley.

He's playing better than Crowder and Bradley.

Definitely better than Bradley. Compared to Crowder though:

Crowder: 14.5/6.5 with 2 steals on 59% TS%
Smart: 8/4/3 with 2 steals and 1 block and 4 turnovers on 45% TS%

Sample sizes are obviously tiny but Smart has been flat out terrible in this series (and really the postseason as a whole along with most of the regular season). Crowder has at least had a couple good games in this series and a couple in the Chicago series as well. Both are pretty excruciating to watch though.

looking to be a potential classic tonight. 1 point game going into half, tensions high.

Wizards flopping everywhere tonight

gortat and morris have to be the worst 4/5 duo ever in the history of relevant nba teams.

I hate watching Isiah Thomas. he is a no defense gunner that just falls down a lot. he is just a little bit better version of those crap Yukon guards like napier and boatright. this is the worst game 7 I have ever seen. which ever team winds up winning, will likely get swept in the next round.

gortat and morris have to be the worst 4/5 duo ever in the history of relevant nba teams.

I hate watching Isiah Thomas. he is a no defense gunner that just falls down a lot. he is just a little bit better version of those crap Yukon guards like napier and boatright. this is the worst game 7 I have ever seen. which ever team winds up winning, will likely get swept in the next round.
Ah, what a ray of sunshine.

a look ahead, to the Celtics getting swept.

also, gerg Anthony just said that marcus smart embodies everything it means to be celtic. LOL

Olynyk just buried the Wizards.

Now I just want to win the lottery tomorrow night and get 2 games off Cleveland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom