Center recruits | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Center recruits

In the past did we feed the post when we had a player that could do something with the ball maybe at least catch the ball.

Going back through this thread, whatever happened to SU Dreaming? Didn’t he have some connection to the team but was also pretty controversial?

Going back through this thread, whatever happened to SU Dreaming? Didn’t he have some connection to the team but was also pretty controversial?
He did have info and sadly was right.

It’s funny how I thought defense would matter for Buddy as that had been the standard. It’s sad how badly we have whiffed on the center position and how it was rightfully predicted Marek at the 5 long term would cause him to get pushed around.

It’s so obvious we don’t feed the post. Why do coaches need to bring that up. Christmas look how much our best center weighs. Maybe 168 pounds ?...We only feed our point guard.over feed according to a lot of haters on this board.

That kid was a complete tool bag. He was the perfect example of a kid who is constantly saying "hey, look at me". He did have some good info though.

moqui has since been awful quiet lately. No coincidence.

JBA was a project from the start.

I think it was Moqui who said he would have been a 4 star but for knee injury before his senior year of HS, and that he was our number 1 target all along.

I think it was Moqui who said he would have been a 4 star but for knee injury before his senior year of HS, and that he was our number 1 target all along.
And even if this were true, there are still huge problems with that IMO.

I looked back through this thread to see what I had to say, as I saw I posted in it. Wanted to see what I contributed to the discussion.

Narrator- "He did not contribute."
I think it was related to the fact Shaq did the Broadcaster U classes at Syracuse.

There I did your spin.