CFP Games Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

Is Francesca a ND fan? My god he is complaining Clemson is blitzing up 30-3.
It’s laughable. This is the freaking national semifinals you don’t call off the dogs in the 3rd Q.
Where has he been hasn't been doing his show in weeks?

Could this be a blessing in disguise to finally force ND’s hand into joining the ACC full member status?

Probably not, but you can only **** the bed so many times on the big stage before you actually have to prove you belong by winning a conference championship game.

Would be huge to get them in the Coastal, as our soon to be 5-2 bowl record would show... “It was a down year for the ACC” only because we lacked a Top 10 squad to push Clemson, preferably from the other division.

Could this be a blessing in disguise to finally force ND’s hand into joining the ACC full member status?

Probably not, but you can only **** the bed so many times on the big stage before you actually have to prove you belong by winning a conference championship game.

Would be huge to get them in the Coastal, as our soon to be 5-2 bowl record would show... “It was a down year for the ACC” only because we lacked a Top 10 squad to push Clemson, preferably from the other division.
This probably tells ND do the opposite.
Why join a conference and have to play an extra game. They get in when they are 12-0 even though a better team like Georgia gets left out.

ND needs to kept out before they realize they have to join a conference.

Why join a conference and have to play an extra game. They get in when they are 12-0 even though a better team like Georgia gets left out.

ND needs to kept out before them to join a conference.
Obviously it works for them this year but I have to think this cements an unfavorable narrative for them moving forward.

I think college football fans should permanently change the term Clemsoning to Notre Dame’ing.

ND are the biggest gaggers in college football.
Gagging implies you are in the game.

Does Brian Kelly kick a FG at the end to prevent a second half shutout? :)

ND needs to kept out before they realize they have to join a conference.

The main reason ND won't join a conference is about the NBC $$$$$$$$. Somehow ND is supposed to be Americas Team. How they got this title is beyond me. They are all cashed into Money. As I listen to the sound on my TV they are talking about Syracuse, Syracuse. How good they are. Cool. Nice PR for us.

Lot of Cuse mentions and then Dungey... damn shame he couldnt have redshirted lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom