CFP Games Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

Surprised they don’t have Big 10 and PAC 12 refs considering they wouldn’t have a conflict of interest

I think referencing the SU-Clemson game was appropriate and informative.

The Clemson people themselves have said that game, and specifically the 4th and 6 play, was the key to their season. If we hold on, we have the inside track to win the Atlantic. It's a leap to assume the rest of the season unfolds exactly the same way; but beating Pitt the next week is as reasonable a change as losing to UNC.

And if both teams end up with 1 league loss, we go to the conference championshio game, and Clemson is done at 11-1. The Tigers may get passed over in that situation.

So, yes--highlighting the SU-Clemson game was not a pro-Orange reach.
I was 99% joking... but yes, I agree it is largely relevant.

Linebacker should put his arms up.

I hope somebody in the athletic department is taking note of the Alabama and Oklahoma uniforms. You don't have to dress up like a pumpkin in order to play college football. Less is more.

Last edited:
Alabama should throw every down and only run when Tua needs a breather.

How can the #4 team in the country be last in red zone defense??

You wonder why games take so long. How hard is this???

Every time Alabama runs the ball is a win for Oklahoma.

Respectfully disagree. Alabama running game can slow down the pace of the game. It will help the Alabama defense deal with the OU offense. The number of minutes Alabama can keep the OU offense off the field will be the determining factor in this game.

On the bright side, I won’t have to hear a lot of Boomer Sooner.

I can’t be near sharp objects when they get rolling with that stupid song.

On the bright side, I won’t have to hear a lot of Boomer Sooner.

I can’t be near sharp objects when they get rolling with that stupid song.

LOL. The idea that one of these fan bases will be inconsolable is a outcome I can live with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom