CFP Games Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

Ohio State has the talent to be competitive with Alabama/Clemson/Georgia they just played like garbage this year.

I have a feeling I'll be switching to King of Queens reruns in an hour.

First quarter over. 84-0 if the trend continues. As Chris Schenkel used to say, "It's a shame one of these teams has to lose."

I have a feeling I'll be switching to King of Queens reruns in an hour.

love those reruns. watch 'em every night lying in bed.

Fans are right to boo. That was crazy stupid behavior.

Lol... is this for real?

I am 100% certain that we would provide a better game against Bama than this No Defense, Clown Conference Champion.
We would do better defensively but we don’t have the speed to compete with Alabama.
Clemson shut down our offense. Alabama would as well.
It would be a beatdown but not this embarrassing.

Alabama is totally using this drive to put stuff on tape for Clemson they aren’t going to use against them and will have a rinkle for next game.
It’s sad that Alabama is doing this in the 2nd Quarter.

It’s like Alabama knows they can score on any pass so they’re just playing games with themselves now.

Let’s split Tua out at WR and run a handoff to Hurts. Eh, couldn’t hurt. Go for it.

We would do better defensively but we don’t have the speed to compete with Alabama.
Clemson shut down our offense. Alabama would as well.
It would be a beatdown but not this embarrassing.

We were lucky to get Clemson when we did. They would have done a number on us later, probably like our game against Notre Dame.

Basically it was a battle of the wide-outs vs. the cornerbacks. Neither team ran the ball much until Etienne had that late breakaway. I thought ND had a good chance because of their 6-4 wide-outs but those guys lost the battle big time and Clemson's guys won it big time. it was won in the second quarter.

The National Championship game will be between two undefeated teams who played for the championship in 3 out of the last 4 years. Only two teams came close to defeating either one of these two teams: Georgia and … what was the other team?

Oklahoma is just poorly coached or prepared poorly for this game.
They are playing zone against Alabama.
They aren’t a good redzone D so playing zone is asking to get shredded.

I was told there would be a Playoff today?

381F9E13-D598-4076-9FFD-6E2A08EF908B.gif

This is like jarring to witness.
Every bama player is built like David Boston and laron Landry somehow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors