CFP Games Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

Respectfully disagree. Alabama running game can slow down the pace of the game. It will help the Alabama defense deal with the OU offense. The number of minutes Alabama can keep the OU offense off the field will be the determining factor in this game.
Oklahoma can’t stop Alabama’s passing game. Alabama’s D can get enough stops on Oklahoma offense.
Alabama will name the amount of points they score in this game.

What a program Swinney has put together. Great scouting, recruiting, and coaching. Can't believe we got at least two more years of Lawrence to deal with.
Two words. Alton Robinson and Kendall Coleman. Loud Dome crowd. I can dream in 2019.

Catch on the 50, no catch here, but should be.

As long as OU can keep it close early, this will be one hell of a game … Oh, nevermind.

HJfk58T.gif

Oklahoma’s only chance on D is Alabama running the ball and getting them to the 3rd down and blitzing and making a play or Alabama fumbling.
The OU defense is poorly coached.

Two things... Why is UGA not in the CFP? Also there should never be an offensive player from the Big 12 chosen for the Heisman. It's a conference where offenses put up video game numbers because no team fields a defense

Oklahoma can’t stop Alabama’s passing game. Alabama’s D can get enough stops on Oklahoma offense.
Alabama will name the amount of points they score in this game.

In which case Alabama should limit the possibilities for anomalies, that is, the number of possessions. The end result is that we are both right. I'll defer to you because I am thoroughly open to the beauty of a great passing game.

They got it right but That's not one that should have needed to go to replay

Whoa little early for that.

I would have thrown it at the opening kickoff.

But these types of bold proclamations never age well for me. I’ll accept thank yous later from the Oklahoma folk.

Mccaughnahey’s pool shot is like impossible from a physics stand point

What did Murray do to warrant 9th overall in mlb draft? Looking at his stats he plays OF and hit sub .300 and struck out in 25% of his at bats.

Tua must be thinking ...I lost the Heisman to this shlity, short, soon to be never was...4th outfielder???!!!

What were you voters thinking???

If OU scores, they just need to hope they can execute a string of successful onside kicks while continuously scoring.

I can’t believe I’m watching a CFP game where the potential that one team never stops the other from scoring is a real possibility.

OU should coverage zero blitz as they have no chance in man to man or zone.
It’s just obvious watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom