CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

5 sacks already for Michigan! Impressive and surprising that Bama hasn’t made effective adjustments.

Last edited:
Oh my, free run from the blind side at ball hand. My guy’s gotta be looking to punch ball there.

Ran another 3 sec off after the make. SEC Boys working that clock.

How is Bama getting this badly out schemed
Because they suck.

I’m kidding. My neighbor buddy’s a huge M guy. I’m enjoying their runs the past couple of years.

Mich has made all the scheme plays that have worked and yet only lead by 3..

Whether Ala has answers we will see,, But they moved the ball that last drive until once again the oline got confused.. You have to think at some point Ala has an idea of what to do when Mich over loads. Even the last sack the short side was wide open for something but the QB hasnt adjusted any protection nor seen it coming.

Whether Ala has answers we will see,, But they moved the ball that last drive until once again the oline got confused.. You have to think at some point Ala has an idea of what to do when Mich over loads. Even the last sack the short side was wide open for something but the QB hasnt adjusted any protection nor seen it coming.
Maybe don’t go empty backfield

Yup there are opportunites for Bama to throw down field. Im suprised they havent established a run game more. There only TD came off a run. Might be something they do more in the second half

Shrader could be QB for Mich and be very tough.. Simple short throws and no pressure. Designed runs would be killer

Michigan has the slightly better offense and defense. Alabama has been significantly better on special teams. Keeping them in the game.

The dropped passes and bad snaps are driving me crazy.
It's definitely not as well played as I expected from teams of this caliber.

Milroe starting to hoop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom