CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

Alabama got confused every passing play on the drive. guys open all over.

mich isnt even looking for the WRs to get open
Saban is losing it. The defense was still confused on that critical 4th down. Why Saban didn't call a TO there I'll never understand. Biggest play of the game.

How did Alabama beat Georgia?
Not the same Bulldogs teams than the last 2 seasons. UGA got anointed #1 and played a crap schedule.

Herbstreit has lost his mind. Milroe SLIPPED. My god. It’s easy to see.
He needs to just shut up with his all knowing opinions of every play. His brain is like a whip-poor-will's sphincter when the choke cherries are ripe.

Herbstreit has lost his mind. Milroe SLIPPED. My god. It’s easy to see.
I'm starting to strongly dislike Herbstreit because of the water he carries for his bosses but now he is starting to slip in the booth, too. I will take the crew that called the second game over him at this point. McDonough >>>>

I'm starting to strongly dislike Herbstreit because of the water he carries for his bosses but now he is starting to slip in the booth, too. I will take the crew that called the second game over him at this point. McDonough >>>>
If I hear Herbie say "eye discipline" one more time my head will explode.

Is that when an attractive woman walks by, and a guy wants to look, but doesn't want to be obvious about it?

Distracted-Boyfriend.jpg

If I hear Herbie say "eye discipline" one more time my head will explode.
I like keeping track of the times he describes what we're seeing on the tv with no other helpful info.

"Nick Saban is frustrated"
"That QB tried to make a play"
"The refs seem confused"

Still confused on why people are celebrating Michigan winning. Isn't it amazing with the 24 hour news cycle, that the fact that they were cheating for an entire season has already been glossed over? As much as i can't stand Saban and Bama, i loathe Harbaugh and Michigan. They deserve nothing.
“Cheating”

They did what every team does, try to gain a competitive advantage. The only reason it resonated is because of the Patriots story from 15 years ago. And that silly nonsense too.

Herbstreit sucks. Has been annoyingly biased and awkward for 2 decades now.

“Cheating”

They did what every team does, try to gain a competitive advantage. The only reason it resonated is because of the Patriots story from 15 years ago. And that silly nonsense too.
Can't say I agree with you here. Hiring a guy to be on opposite sidelines and steal plays and information is the lowest of lows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom