CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Catastrophic error on the pick but bailed out by the Alabama player out of bounds.

Does Michigan still have Donovan Edwards as a backup to Corum?

Alabama got confused every passing play on the drive. guys open all over.

mich isnt even looking for the WRs to get open

Herbstreit has lost his mind. Milroe SLIPPED. My god. It’s easy to see.

When Michigan punted from Alabama
40 ydline on 4th and 2, I was thinking that certain posters on this board must have been getting a bit upset .
lol yes while in a message board its very easy to say go for it. Ignoring there's a serious chess match going on.

Last edited:
Ala has decided to play no pressure at all.. Mich is all out pressure.. That allows McCarthy to throw simple passes all day

lol yes while in a message board its very easy to say go for it. Ignoring there's a serious chest match going on.
Yeah, it worked out for Michigan over the next few series. And they didn’t give the ball to Bama close to midfield.
But it was a 20yd punt and some here have stated their disdain for punting in opposition territory, which is all I was I thinking of at that moment.

lol yes while in a message board its very easy to say go for it. Ignoring there's a serious chest match going on.
1704151599364.gif

hypothetical question. If Michigan wins the national championship, they'll be vacating it because of the Trashtros moves with the videos, correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom