CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

Very surpised Milroe didnt follow his pulling guard. Maybe he saw the end crashing and panicked

Very surpised Milroe didnt follow his pulling guard. Maybe he saw the end crashing and panicked

I think the low snap 1) made his momentum start him forward and then 2) he panicked.

If that snap hits him where it should, it def could have worked.

Florida States 3rd stringer could have thrown for 116 yards and (recognized a blitz)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 9.15.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 9.15.05 PM.png
    119 KB · Views: 28
I think the low snap 1) made his momentum start him forward and then 2) he panicked.

If that snap hits him where it should, it def could have worked.
Good point. Snap was off

Look at how tight these two games have been, and FSU wonders why they were left out.

Look at how tight these two games have been, and FSU wonders why they were left out.
Couldn't care less. They are our conference, and thrown to the curb. When my wife asked why I was swearing at 'bama? I showed her how the Tide was ranked 5th, and had no place being in this game. Screw bama.

They’re suing us and our conference. They can get bent. Fthem.
For that? Sure. They were dissed cuz thet are ACC. I dont consider our conference a joke. Not going to feed that narrative.

For that? Sure. They were dissed cuz thet are ACC. I dont consider our conference a joke. Not going to feed that narrative.
They were left out because their QB1 was out for the season and there were only four spots. The CFP didn’t want another TCU like blowout two years in a row.

You’ll be hard pressed to find a better sideline duo than Katie George and Molly McGrath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom