CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

Washington plays fun football, man.

I live in the mountain time zone so got to watch a bit of Washington. They're really good. They ran through a really tough PAC 12.
They are the best team in the country

Have you heard some of Saban’s diatribes over the years? Blasts his own fans. Blasts things about the game he doesn’t think are pure enough. He’s a self righteous blowhard.

He also happens to be an all time college coach.

He can be both that and a total pr!ck
He did a commercial with Deion Sanders. Nuff said.

They were left out because their QB1 was out for the season and there were only four spots. The CFP didn’t want another TCU like blowout two years in a row.
Yeah. I dont care. That's $$. Not on the field. Regular season matters. CFB doesn't want to admit that the 1st 7 years of the CFP had a big ACC narrative.

Conference dbags like Finnebaum will tell you they are the only ones that matter. SCREW them. I'm pissed at FSU leadership, but I think if we put 3 teams in the playoffs , they'll have a run.

Its the young men that matter. Thats it.

Yeah. I dont care. That's $$. Not on the field. Regular season matters. CFB doesn't want to admit that the 1st 7 years of the CFP had a big ACC narrative.

Conference dbags like Finnebaum will tell you they are the only ones that matter. SCREW them. I'm pissed at FSU leadership, but I think if we put 3 teams in the playoffs , they'll have a run.

The Orange Bowl wasn’t competitive on the field, FSU lost by the largest margin in a bowl game. Ever.

It’s not even up for debate, the CFP got it right. Should there have been only four spots? Of course not. Heck, if it were up to me there wouldn’t even be a CFP. But FSU didn’t belong in the top four.

Yeah, Finebaum’s show should be very interesting tomorrow. Can’t wait for all the Bama “fan” callers going after the center and Milroe.

That was the worst game by a center I can ever remember watching. I completely lost count of the number of shotgun snaps that were at Milroe's knees (including the last one) that threw off the timing of the play.
The BC center vs. us was worse...and we still lost.

The Orange Bowl wasn’t competitive on the field, FSU lost by the largest margin in a bowl game. Ever.

It’s not even up for debate, the CFP got it right. Should there have been only four spots? Of course not. Heck, if it were up to me there wouldn’t even be a CFP. But FSU didn’t belong in the top four.
They were missing a third of their players of importance. Including the QB who might have played if they were in the playoff. Don’t know how anyone can say it’s not at least debatable.

They were missing a third of their players of importance. Including the QB who might have played if they were in the playoff. Don’t know how anyone can say it’s not at least debatable.
You mean their QB2, and GA were missing plenty of players as well.

Are you insane? FSU had 29 scholarship players in the Orange Bowl, anyone that thinks that game “proved” they didn’t belong is out of their mind.

It’s definitely still up for debate, because using the Orange Bowl as your proof is a stupid take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom