Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

prblem with freshman now is:

they are either so good they re gone after 1 year (NBA)

so bad they are gne after 1 year (portal)

or not good enough to do much to help the team win...and they might leave anyway

some freshman are good enough t help you win year 1 one...but not many and those that are are not going to stick around...

its a dilemma

thats why coach cal hasnt really won much consdiering he had his first pick of the entire pool of high school players for 15 years

Wow. Late in the game for this. A team would have to have an opening at the pt to go after him. And how many teams have that right now?
Arkansas lol

Wow. Late in the game for this. A team would have to have an opening at the pt to go after him. And how many teams have that right now?

Yes please but I would imagine he will just follow his coach.

Maybe the number comes down based on current market.
Yesterday’s price is not today’s price. Market has seemed to go up since a lot of NIL collectives have increased their budgets YoY

It would be funny if Gtown got involved, but I would bet money on following Cal to AR.

As others have mentioned, gotta assume he's just going to follow Calipari to Arkansas, but I would take him here in a heartbeat. Think you have to at least reach out and see if he's open to it.

If we didn’t have the money for Mack, I doubt we will have the money for Boogie Fland (baring any miracles). We were never really even considered during his hs recruitment
We remake the back court at the Dome into “Boogie Wonderland”. Charge admission, autograph fees, etc. Got it covered.

If Lafeww already committed it’s probably too late

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom