Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 170 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
52 for JG. GF got the ball back after an offensive foul on Lowville inbounding the ball

Can anyone describe the lane violation call or the offensive foul on Lowville?

Looks like I brought my bad juju when I started watching. As soon as I turned it on, GF was up by 6 and then Lowville came back and took the lead. Turned it off when it was 73-70 because I thought GF was going to lose-- only to now find out they managed to get the W. I feel like this always happens. Happened earlier during the Syracuse vs Rutgers mens lacrosse game earlier also. As soon as I turned it off they were down by 3 and managed to come back and win. SMH.

Wow. Was it a terrible call?
No...the lowville kid mowed a gf player right down...ran right thru him. I thought the officiating down the stretch was pretty good. Maybe in person it didn't seem like it but watching it live on Facebook they seemed like they made the right calls.

The lowville twins are good looking players. Will be juniors next year if I heard it correctly? The 3 JG3 hit to send game into OT was nuts. Kid has some huge onions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom