Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 178 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been to Glens Falls since I was a kid.

Can I just drive there tomorrow and go to the game? Will it sell out? Do I need to buy a ticket ahead of time? Anybody know?

You can buy tickets on line. Do it soon because it will sell out with Glenn’s Falls playing.

Lol remember the other day when I said everyone says they’ll lose each game and then they win it and the process follows? Yeah same sh^% different day. Doesn’t matter how good GF is because JG3 is better than anyone on the court and dominates the game regardless of section, class, etc.

Girard’s greatest asset his his handle. He gets to where he wants to go. He could go to hoop every time down the court. He settles too much, but when he goes to the hoop his bod6 control is very good.
Just like Pearl...

Watching wofford right now, they got a bunch of smallish white guys who can get shots off against kentuckys monsters. Makes me excited for jg3.
Wasn't one of those star 6-4 White guys 0-12 from 3 against Ky's monsters. Makes me sad.

Lol remember the other day when I said everyone says they’ll lose each game and then they win it and the process follows? Yeah same sh^% different day. Doesn’t matter how good GF is because JG3 is better than anyone on the court and dominates the game regardless of section, class, etc.
But he hasn’t played any real competition /s

But he also doesn’t have any real talent to play with on his team. Kid is such a great winner. Seems to just will his team to victory. So excited to watch him next year.
100% same i was just joshin there

JG3 was also involved in an unusual defensive play near the end of the game. SBP was behind, so they were trying to conserve clock by rolling the ball inbounds, and not picking it up until it got near mid-court. (I hate it when the opponent does that). On one inbounds play, JG3 raced in to intercept the rolling ball and managed to get a tie-up. The arrow favored Glens Falls, so they got the ball back.

i'm so excited for him to be orange. no reason to think he couldn't run point w/ jalen at the 2, bringing buddy off the bench
Start the guy who can't shoot at the primary shooting position leaving the guy who can shoot at that position on the bench.
Just remove the name Boeheim from the equation when you are typing up lineups

Start the guy who can't shoot at the primary shooting position leaving the guy who can shoot at that position on the bench.
Just remove the name Boeheim from the equation when you are typing up lineups
Is Buddy really a phenom shooter? Or is he an above average shooter with some severe athletic liabilities? Lateral speed is just bad, 6'5"+ and can't dunk. I would bet Buddy's 3point numbers are skewed by the most banked 3 pointers in Div 1 as well... Imo, he is a nice role player on any ACC roster. But, our HC won't let him be just that...

Lots of well deserved excitement for JGIII's arrival next year but let's not forget another stud guard, Brycen Goodine will also be here next year. Guard position will be young but oozes with potential. Some of the smallish guards in mid majors have been pretty exciting in the tournament this year, but they're also upper classmen for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom